Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

Prefect Duties

Nia
    Nia
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Prefect Duties Empty Prefect Duties

Post by Nia Wed Apr 18, 2012 11:19 am

Ksenia stood in front of the Notice Board in the Entrance Hall, a pencil in her hand an a piece of parchment laying on the book which held in her arm. The pencil moved smoothly across the pages as the young witch copied down the Prefect patrolling schedule for next week. Her postured remained straight and elegant as she glanced up at the information in front of her while a low mewl sounded about ten feet away from her, informing the Slushatel Prefect of the arrival of her familiar.
    Anna Tshering
    Anna Tshering
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Prefect Duties Empty Re: Prefect Duties

Post by Anna Tshering Wed Apr 18, 2012 11:31 am

Oftentimes, Tshering would be alone, and these was one of those times. It was funny, how she was at an exchange program to meet new people, but she wasn't really meeting anyone. The closest she was to doing so was in classes, but she never made much of an effort to talk to her classmates afterwards. The only person who seemed to make any effort whatsoever was Charles, and that was because they'd known each other before she came along. Plus, all they seemed to do was snog, argue, and secretly, sneak out to clubs.

So when Tshering managed to hear a meow right below where she was standing. She raised an eyebrow at the sight - a leopard. At first, she had thought that it was an illusion - rumour has it there was an illusionist in Durmstrang, somewhere - and out of habit and a mind full of curiousity made her follow the cub quietly, making her steps as quiet as she could. This lead her to a Prefect, from the House That Looked Like White, But Wasn't. The Ravenclaw cleared her throat. "Does this..." she asked, looking at the leopard, "belong to you?"
    Nia
    Nia
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Nia Wed Apr 18, 2012 11:53 am

Ksenia turned her head to see and exchange student following her leopard. "Yes, Cleo is mine," she said smoothly as the cat rubbed her head against the witch's thigh. She had grown a lot since The Slushatel has first bought her. "Do you need any help?" she asked the girl in front of her as she continued copying the schedule.
    Anna Tshering
    Anna Tshering
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Anna Tshering Wed Apr 18, 2012 12:00 pm

"So... Cleo's a female?" repeated Tshering, blinking again at how affectionate the leopard was towards the other girl. How on earth was it - well, she wasn't even going to think about it. She was also shocked because she sounded distinctly like a certain Hitrost she was spending too much time with. She shook her head both in response to the girl's question and to clear her thoughts. "Sincerely not," she replied, and she tilted her head, "what house are you in again?"
    Nia
    Nia
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Nia Wed Apr 18, 2012 12:04 pm

"Yes she is," Ksenia said with some amusement as a small smirk slipped onto her lips as she tucked the piece of parchment into one of her books and put it back into her bag. "My name is Ksenia Sokol. I am a Slushatel Prefect," she said as she held out her hand to the other girl. Her face remained straight, almost emotionless as she spoke. Cleo in the meantime set down on the floor beside Ksenia, looking at the two girls.
    Anna Tshering
    Anna Tshering
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Anna Tshering Wed Apr 18, 2012 12:10 pm

"Tshering, Fourth Year Ravenclaw," she replied, taking the other girl's hand and shaking it firmly, "my first name is on a need-to-know basis." Her lips tugged into a small smirk, before her face turned back into an indifferent mask. "So you are a Prefect for The House That Is Almost White, But Isn't, which is also known as Slushatel," she concluded, finally tying up that loose end, "who are the other ones?"
    Nia
    Nia
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Nia Wed Apr 18, 2012 12:16 pm

"Is it now?" Ksenia asked, raising her eyebrow. "And prey tell, why am I supposed to tell you anything when you are not even willing to give me your first name?" she asked, her tone almost cold. It was firm as it always was as she studied the other girl. "And the house colour is silver if you failed to notice that not 'almost white'," she corrected the girl.
    Anna Tshering
    Anna Tshering
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Anna Tshering Wed Apr 18, 2012 12:24 pm

"There's a reason I do not speak of my first name, though it is rather selfish, trivial reason," Tshering remarked, "if you want to know, you may ask, but you will find it more trivial than you thought it would be." The blonde's eyes widened slightly. So that's what the word for silver was, she mentally noted. "I see," she replied, only giving the Prefect a firm nod of her head.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Apr 29, 2024 8:20 am