Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

The Other Side of the Glass

Aquila Turrow
    Aquila Turrow
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

The Other Side of the Glass Empty The Other Side of the Glass

Post by Aquila Turrow Sun Apr 15, 2012 11:56 pm

"Uhh... anyone? Uh... help?"

Quil's voice shook with both embarrassment and laughter as he tried to wiggle out of the jam he'd gotten himself into. More specifically, he tried to wiggle out of the window.

He had really not seen this one coming. He would admit when he looked back on situations he could see how he got himself there ... sometimes, but this time?

It was too ridiculous for him to even have seen this one coming. Really? A window? It had looked big enough, and he had just wanted to see....

"Hello? Help please?"
    Nia
    Nia
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

The Other Side of the Glass Empty Re: The Other Side of the Glass

Post by Nia Mon Apr 16, 2012 12:01 am

Ksenia was making her way into the castle back from her walk when she spotted something peculiar hanging out of one of the windows of the Entrance Hall. Was that Quil? The Slushatel Prefect frowned slightly to herself as she made her way inside, quickly spotting the younger Uchitel. He did in fact got himself stuck in a window. "How on Earth did you end up in there?" she nearly snarled at him as she moved closer.
    Aquila Turrow
    Aquila Turrow
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Aquila Turrow Mon Apr 16, 2012 12:12 am

Aquila grinned impishly down at the girl. Sure he could see he was less than amused at the moment, but he wasn't really letting it faze him.

"Well know, its a really interesting story," he grinned, "And you'd really want to hear it... but I think I'm going to wait until you get me down before I tell it."

"Would you believe? This is not the most comfortable place to be."
    Nia
    Nia
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Nia Mon Apr 16, 2012 12:17 am

"I suggest you stop grinning like and idiot before I take fifty points from Uchitel," Ksenia snapped at him. She really hoped that they boy would become more serious. He was a third year now, for Salazar's sake! "Now," she said as she stepped closer, pausing for a few moments before she yanked him out of the window unceremoniously. "Do tell me how you got yourself in there," she asked him sternly.
    Aquila Turrow
    Aquila Turrow
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Aquila Turrow Mon Apr 16, 2012 12:22 am

Aquila made a mock offended face, "I was merely expressing cheer at seeing a kind face, and you suggest taking points from me!"

He let out a call as she pulled him out of the window, laughing a bit as he plopped on the ground.

"Well that was fun," he said slowly twisting around to get the crick out of his back before telling his story. "Well you see, what happened was this, I was out on the yard, minding my own business, when what did I hear? Well I was pretty darn sure it was the yipping of a dog, and Aquila does not do dogs."

He shrugged, "Anyways, I wanted to get inside fast, and saw the open window... it looked big enough to get through."
    Nia
    Nia
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Nia Mon Apr 16, 2012 12:29 am

Ksenia's scowl deepened as she couldn't help but hit on the back of his head. "Shut it! Maybe I should have left you hang in there so you could get out by yourself and break a few bones in the process. Maybe that would have taught you a lesson," she said as she glared down at him.

"May I should strange you now and save myself all the trouble. That would be fun," she said, mocking his words.

"And what, you couldn't see the door that was just a few feet away from the window?" she said, almost sighing now.
    Aquila Turrow
    Aquila Turrow
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Aquila Turrow Mon Apr 16, 2012 12:42 am

Quil winced as she hit him and pouted slightly as he rubbed the back of his head, "Hey that was uncalled for I'd say. And that would work in theory but... I've broken bones before."

"Oh now, you don't want to to do that - it would deprive you of the fun of hitting me across the head in the future."

He turned and looked at the door grinning sheepishly.

"Not really... besides the window looked more fun at the time."
    Nia
    Nia
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Nia Tue Apr 17, 2012 1:37 am

Ksenia sighed. "Get up," she said. "One of these days you are going to get yourself killed."

"Perhaps you are right. But I will still be taking forty points from Uchitel for your reckless behaviour," she informed him, her voice firm.

"There are plenty of other ways to have fun that are more appropriate to your age," she snapped at him. "You are thirteen and you are behaving like a five year old."
    Aquila Turrow
    Aquila Turrow
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Aquila Turrow Thu Apr 19, 2012 7:23 pm

Aquila followed the order, and sighed. He couldn't help keep the grin off his face thought. He and Kesenia were just too different, that was the problem here.

He didn't want to take life seriously at all, and she seemed unable to do it in any other way.

"Maybe I will," he said with a shrug, "But at least I'll have had fun."

He grimaced slightly at the lose of points but refrained from pointing out that technically he hadn't even broken a rule.

"IF that's the way you feel then," he inclined his head as he started to walk for the stairs. "Thanks for the help Nia, I'll try to be a little more calm next time we meet."
    Nia
    Nia
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Nia Sun Apr 22, 2012 2:53 am

"You better be alive the next time I see you!" Ksenia called after him as he walked up the stairs. The Prefect shook her head before heading down one of the corridors. Why did they boy have to be so much trouble?

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Apr 29, 2024 11:44 am