Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

Herbology Lesson 1 First Years

Eva Lee
    Eva Lee
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Herbology Lesson 1 First Years  Empty Herbology Lesson 1 First Years

Post by Eva Lee Sun Apr 15, 2012 5:33 am

Eva skipped in to herbology glad to be on time. She saw all the plants and walked up to them. "Hello" She said to them. "How are they treating you?" She asked them all. Most were being treated properly and well. Some were not. She scowled. She assumed that it was the younger students. She asked and her suspensions were confirmed. She smiled at them. "Don't worry It will be fine." she said to reassure them. "They get better as they learn." She said lightly.

Looking over her shoulder she checked to see if anyone was here, she saw no one. She turned back to the plants and smiled at them some more. "So how are you all." She said and listened to what they said. "That's good. I'm glad you like it here. And you are helping the education of children." She told them. They were all very happy to hear that they were helping children. She knew that most plants liked children they found them funny and rather amusing.
    Roselle Cross
    Roselle Cross
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Herbology Lesson 1 First Years  Empty Re: Herbology Lesson 1 First Years

Post by Roselle Cross Sat Apr 21, 2012 6:29 pm

Roselle walked into the class her heels lightly tapping on the ground. She looks at the only student there, "Hello dear. you're the only one here? Well that's okay." She smiles and sets down a potted plant she was carrying. "I see your also into plants. Glad I'm not the only one. If you wouldn't mind I would like you to gather up some extra pots so I can grab the other plants we're using for today."

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 5:40 am