Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

My Guardian Angel

Nia
    Nia
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

My Guardian Angel Empty My Guardian Angel

Post by Nia Mon Apr 02, 2012 1:22 pm

Ksenia settled herself with an interesting novel for the evening, abandoning her usual textbooks for something lighter as she curled up on the couch. It was a pleasant evening of the first day back to school. Classes would be starting tomorrow. The new Prefect was sure that she that there would be some lost first years to show around when the morning came, but she did not worry about that at the moment.
    Treshawn Beneparte
    Treshawn Beneparte
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

My Guardian Angel Empty Re: My Guardian Angel

Post by Treshawn Beneparte Mon Apr 02, 2012 3:11 pm

Tre yawned and walked out of the dormintory and into the common room. He had to be off on business soon, and that meant he was dressed in his business clothes; black muscle shirt with golden chain and almost-baggy jeans, covered with his black leather jacket with white angel wing design on the back. He paused as he walked through, glancing at his new ward. Ksenia Sokol. Girl with power.

He perferred Faye.

"Hello Seni." He said dismissively, continueing his way through the room.
    Nia
    Nia
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Nia Tue Apr 03, 2012 3:32 am

Ksenia glanced up when she heard his voice. "How very mobsterish of you," she commented before her eyes went back to her book. "Good luck with whatever you are doing," she said, her tone the same as his as she turned a page over. It was good to see him go. That meant he would be sticking around her and annoying her that evening.
    Treshawn Beneparte
    Treshawn Beneparte
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Treshawn Beneparte Tue Apr 03, 2012 12:46 pm

Tre paused, a slight frown flitting across his features. "Ksenia..." He said, hesitantly. With a sigh he turned and headed back towards her, holding out his hand. "Give me your hand."
    Nia
    Nia
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Nia Tue Apr 03, 2012 12:49 pm

Ksenia raised her eyebrows at him, slightly surprised. "And why do I need to do that?' she asked as she leaned back slightly.
    Treshawn Beneparte
    Treshawn Beneparte
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Treshawn Beneparte Tue Apr 03, 2012 12:52 pm

Tre rolled his eyes, hand still outstretched. "Oh, will you relax? I'm not going to hurt you or anything. What exactly do you think I'm gonna do?" He leaned forward. "Give me your hand." If she resisted again, he'd just take it anyway. "I'm trying to be nice here."
    Nia
    Nia
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Nia Tue Apr 03, 2012 12:56 pm

"If you were trying to be nice you would tell me exactly why you need my hand," Ksenia growled at him, not at all pleased with the situation. She never liked people touching her what with her powers, avoiding all contact that she could. Who knew what would happen when he felt her powers.
    Treshawn Beneparte
    Treshawn Beneparte
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Treshawn Beneparte Tue Apr 03, 2012 1:02 pm

Tre narrowed his eyes at her. "You are being needlessly difficult. I'm only going to ensure your safety." He grabbed her wrist, tightening his grip slightly so that he wasn't worried about her pulling away, though his grip was still almost gentle. Reaching behind him with his other hand, he brought water from a nearby water bottle to his hand, directing it to circle around Ksenia's wrist. Paying absolutely no attention to the girl, he used his fingers to smooth a design into the water before blowing on it softly, watching with satisfaction as it froze into an ice bracelet. He dropped her hand and stepped away, sure that she wouldn't be able to get it off or break it.

"There, was that so hard?" He rolled his eyes again.
    Nia
    Nia
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Nia Tue Apr 03, 2012 1:13 pm

Ksenia snarled at him as he grabbed her hand nonetheless, watching as the ice bracelet formed around her wrist. Once he let go of her hand she stood up, her eyes narrowed in anger. "Who gave you permission to touch me?" she growled at him, her voice low as she stood next to him. "You are my guard. The thing you should be doing is making sure that I am safe. You have no right to do anything else. If you need to do something to protect me better," she said, bringing her hand up. "You will tell me before you do it. You have no authority over me, no right to put any of your trinkets on me without my full knowledge."
    Treshawn Beneparte
    Treshawn Beneparte
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Treshawn Beneparte Tue Apr 03, 2012 11:41 pm

"Azazel did." He stated, throwing her away from him and taking a step back. "The thing is, darling, you don't have to like me. You only have to live. You don't have to be comfortable, you don't have to be happy. You just have to be living, and able to breed. There's the truth of the matter." He yawned, looking away from her and walking back toward the door.

"And for your information, your safety comes before your knowledge. I don't have to tell you anything. I have almost every authority over you, because, believe it or not, my power is more important than yours. You're only being kept safe because you can breed. That is all you are; a prized bitch safe for mating. Get it through your head. You. Are. Nothing."

He turned away from her, his voice lightening considerably. "Anyway, I'll be off around now. Would you like some candy from where I'm going? Firewhiskey? Anything? Because things are free where I'm going."
    Nia
    Nia
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Nia Wed Apr 04, 2012 2:52 am

Ksenia gasped as he threw her back onto the couch. Violence was the last thing she had expected from him. She just sat there, not saying anything, as she listened to him talk. Her mouth was gaping slightly as his words registered in her brain. Azazel - of course. What else could she have expected from that man?

"No thank you," she smiled sweetly at him. "I do not require any of your charity," she stated simply, as he rested her head against the back of the couch, watching him with her emotionless eyes.
    Treshawn Beneparte
    Treshawn Beneparte
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Treshawn Beneparte Wed Apr 04, 2012 2:59 am

"Oh, that's good. I wouldn't want to waste anything other than time on you anyway." He decided, his tone saccharine sweet. "See you around, Sokol." He smiled sweetly and put on his sunglasses, stepping out into the castle.

Man, it was good to feel American.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Apr 29, 2024 7:58 am