Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

+4
Rora
Savannah Lerran
Afonka Alkaev
Julian Rousseau
8 posters

Family's Supposed to Be Important, After All

Julian Rousseau
    Julian Rousseau
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Family's Supposed to Be Important, After All Empty Family's Supposed to Be Important, After All

Post by Julian Rousseau Mon Mar 12, 2012 7:34 pm

So, Julian sorta needs a family. And because he's a Muggle-born, they're all Muggles. And blond(e).

Sisters:

Madeline Cerise Rousseau

She and Julian....They don't really get along. They did back when he was younger and cute and shy, but seeing as he's none of that anymore (well, I guess he's still cute) and grew up to be a slut, she just can't stand him anymore. She finds him rather disgusting, really, but deep down she's kinda scared about how he's going to end up. And out of all his siblings, she's probably the one who'd treat him the same even if he didn't have magic.

Odille Seraphine Rousseau

She idolizes Julian. She loves every little thing he does, which does wonders for his already inflated ego. And she really wants to go to Beauxbatons one day, even though she has no magic herself. But she doesn't really care; she just really wants to go to the school her older brother did. She also really loves bright shiny things.

Brothers:

Corin Gorlois Rousseau

Corin is a guy who only lives by facts. Unless there's scientific proof behind it, he won't believe it. And Julian having magic and magic as a whole existing turns his entire existence on it's own head. So ever since Julian got accepted into Beauxbatons, he's been slowly drifting away from his little brother, as being around him makes him feel uncomfortable. He also wears glasses to make himself look smarter.

Tristan Quinton Rousseau

Um, I'm not really sure about his personality. Artistic freedom! Oh, and he's not really needed for Julian's plot for another 3 years IG.

Parents:

Dominique and Donat Rousseau

I wouldn't give these two the award for the best parents in the world. It's not that they don't care about their kids, but it's more like they're much too busy to really be a large part of their lives. They weren't as busy when Madeline and Corin were growing up, which probably contributed to them being much more normal.

So to make up for not really being there emotionally, they showered Julian, Odille and Tristan with gifts, which made them rather conceited. When they were actually around, they taught their children that acting out and doing things abnormal was frowned upon. When Julian began showing signs of magic, they'd lock him in his room until he promised to stop. And when he couldn't, they took away all his gifts and gave them to Odille. They were secretly relieved when he got accepted to Beauxbatons, because this meant that he'd be out of their hair.

Oh, and Donat hates donuts. Razz

So yeah, I don't really need all of these, but they'd be nice to have. Oh, and you can go nuts with their celeb claim.

I kinda have this one tiny little request for anyone who plans on joining the Rousseau clan. I'd love it if your character had a life outside of Julian. So go, have friends, enemies, acquaintances, it wouldn't be all that fun if you only RPed with me. Razz

Last edited by Julian Rousseau on Thu May 03, 2012 12:32 pm; edited 4 times in total
    Afonka Alkaev
    Afonka Alkaev
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Family's Supposed to Be Important, After All Empty Re: Family's Supposed to Be Important, After All

Post by Afonka Alkaev Fri Mar 23, 2012 8:23 pm

Bump.

Oh, and Dominique's been taken.
    Savannah Lerran
    Savannah Lerran
    Third Year
    Third Year

Family's Supposed to Be Important, After All Empty Re: Family's Supposed to Be Important, After All

Post by Savannah Lerran Sat Mar 31, 2012 12:43 am

Bumping. Anyone?
    Afonka Alkaev
    Afonka Alkaev
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Afonka Alkaev Fri Apr 13, 2012 9:29 pm

Soooooo.......I guess that's a no?
    Julian Rousseau
    Julian Rousseau
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Julian Rousseau Wed Apr 18, 2012 3:24 am

I'LL LOVETH YOU FOREVER AND EVER AND EVER IF YOU ADOPTED ONE.

forever.

Post by Guest Fri Apr 20, 2012 12:38 pm

Soooo as the fates said <3 I take Madeline

Last edited by Rose Ann Lucinda on Fri Apr 20, 2012 12:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Rora
    Rora
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Rora Sun Apr 22, 2012 9:59 am

I'm really considering Colin. Really.

Post by Guest Sun Apr 22, 2012 10:07 am

Take him! Please <3
    Afonka Alkaev
    Afonka Alkaev
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Afonka Alkaev Sun Apr 22, 2012 3:12 pm

Take Corin. And I will loveth you even more than I already do.
    Corin Rousseau
    Corin Rousseau
    Muggle
    Muggle

Post by Corin Rousseau Wed Apr 25, 2012 1:35 pm

Awww... <3

Account made, working on profile. Smile
    Karmzy
    Karmzy
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Karmzy Sun Apr 29, 2012 2:01 pm

Does Odille already exist or

Last edited by Karma Black on Sun Apr 29, 2012 2:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Odille Rousseau
    Odille Rousseau
    Other
    Other

Post by Odille Rousseau Sun Apr 29, 2012 2:04 pm

Totally Existant.

And the 700th user. Winning. xD
    Tristan Rousseau
    Tristan Rousseau
    Other
    Other

Post by Tristan Rousseau Mon Apr 30, 2012 10:02 am

I live!

You have to give me chocolates three times a day or I will leave!
    Rora
    Rora
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Rora Mon Apr 30, 2012 12:08 pm

ohmygod whatisthis. Razz

Post by Guest Thu May 03, 2012 11:49 am

Julian Rousseau wrote: And out of all his siblings, she's probably the one who'd treat him the same even if he didn't have magic.[/strike]

DUDE QUICK QUESTION: What do you mean by this line o.o Would I treat him like what?

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 4:34 am