Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

3 posters

I'll make a man out of you. [Sicarius and Ksenia]

Azazel Sicarius
    Azazel Sicarius
    Mafia Members
    Mafia Members

I'll make a man out of you. [Sicarius and Ksenia]  Empty I'll make a man out of you. [Sicarius and Ksenia]

Post by Azazel Sicarius Sat Mar 03, 2012 5:48 pm

Moments of smoke in the shade of grey later he ended up in a dark alley. Judging from the look of things he was in the north of Sankt Petersburg. Cat's stroke themselfs against his legs, begging for food with their patethic little voices. With a mere kick he made one of the alleycats smash into the brickwall, now they left him alone and he could focus on his work.

Walking along one of the streets Azazel memorized every tree and every building. Rule number one was to always be prepared. He looked for alleys to apparate from and places to hide at. Most of the buildings were made with bricks, it would be easy to climb. Almost too easy, he tought.

He couldn't look around too much, there were spys everywhere wanting his head on a silver plate. But as always he was one step ahead, now today Azazel were looking his better half, suited up with his hair combed back no one would ever suspect a thing.

Lucifer Sicarius
    Lucifer Sicarius
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

I'll make a man out of you. [Sicarius and Ksenia]  Empty Re: I'll make a man out of you. [Sicarius and Ksenia]

Post by Lucifer Sicarius Sun Mar 04, 2012 2:19 pm

When Luc had found out his father wanted to meet, his mind automatically went to Ksenia. He must know about what he'd done for her and he definitely wasn't going to be happy about it. He silently lead Nia through the streets to the spot he knew his father would be waiting.

"Hello father." He said positioning himself protectively infront of Ksenia.
    Nia
    Nia
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

I'll make a man out of you. [Sicarius and Ksenia]  Empty Re: I'll make a man out of you. [Sicarius and Ksenia]

Post by Nia Sun Mar 04, 2012 2:29 pm

Ksenia walked beside Lucifer trough the Muggle streets, almost feeling his own unease herself. She glanced at him quickly, taking in his demeanor with her eyes, before looking ahead at the path in front of them once again.

The young witch stopped silently, looking at the man in front of them. Lucifer's father. She cringed on the inside, while her expression remained polite. This was not going to be a simple meeting.
    Azazel Sicarius
    Azazel Sicarius
    Mafia Members
    Mafia Members

Post by Azazel Sicarius Sun Mar 04, 2012 2:35 pm

''Son.'' He said in a displeased tone. ''Move away.'' Azazel directed to his son and pushed him out of the way to get a better look on the girl.

She was skinny, rather short and not very pretty for that matter either, he looking even more displeased. A proper Sicarious could never come out from a wimp like that. ''And I assume this is the girl you made the Vow with?'' Azazel eyed the girl. ''You are not much to the world, girl. Who are you?'' So this was the twat who occupied his sons training time. And even made him to the warriors vow.

His son was absolutely way too young to have flirts like this. Especially with girls like this. Something needed to be done, and that fast.
    Lucifer Sicarius
    Lucifer Sicarius
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Lucifer Sicarius Sun Mar 04, 2012 2:44 pm

He opened his mouth to protest but was pushed out of the way anyway. He growled as he stood back up straight. "She's a Volans. She has power that needs protecting!" He said almost spitting his words out.

"Our families have been tied together through generations." He said holding his head high. Why should he explain himself? He knew what he was doing!
    Nia
    Nia
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Nia Sun Mar 04, 2012 2:50 pm

"My name is Kyra Volans," Ksenia said, her tone sure. She could feel the anger building inside of her, but she pushed it down. This was definetly not the time for it. "Its is an honor to meet you, Signor Sicarius," she said politely, nodding her head.

"I have been in hiding at Durmstrang for four years now. Recently I have found myself in a tricky situation. That is when I asked Lucifer for help," she explained.
    Azazel Sicarius
    Azazel Sicarius
    Mafia Members
    Mafia Members

Post by Azazel Sicarius Sun Mar 04, 2012 3:01 pm

''Do not dare to use that tone towards me Lucifer.'' Azazel said with a growl.

Volans or not, a girl for his son was not good. And he didn't care if she possed the power of hundred witches or such. His son needed to focus on his training, and that only. He could get terrible grades in school as long he trained.

''Kyra Volans. Related to Vienna Volans I suppose?'' This could change the situation in a whole other direction. He ignored her politeness, Azazel was not a man of polite. Surely he respecten women, but this was only a girl. Taking time from his son.

''And how come you could not deal with this situation yourself? A witch with your power, wouldn't she be able to do that?'' He jeered her.
    Lucifer Sicarius
    Lucifer Sicarius
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Lucifer Sicarius Sun Mar 04, 2012 3:05 pm

He gritted his teeth. "Sometimes father thats the only tone you'll listen too." He said, his emotions running on annoyance and anger now. He often couldn't stop himself. Once he was anger the words just fell out of his mouth.

"Just leave it will you father? I know what im doing!" He said, the usual respectful tone gone from his voice now.
    Nia
    Nia
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Nia Sun Mar 04, 2012 3:12 pm

"I am not a murder," Ksenia snapped at the man finally, tired of fighting. "I couldn't very well fight against blackmail with my passive powers!" She needed to calm down, she knew that.

The witch sighed slightly. "I am her daughter," she said finally.
    Azazel Sicarius
    Azazel Sicarius
    Mafia Members
    Mafia Members

Post by Azazel Sicarius Sun Mar 04, 2012 3:33 pm

''I see how it is.'' Azazal said and smirked. ''Lucifer knows best. Lucifer's so mature now. Such a clever grown-up mister. Lucifer knows best, Fine, if you're so sure now go ahead.'' He snapped with his two fingers. ''That's how fast you'll mess up, I won't say I told you so - no.'' His son would never fix such thing. But it was a good start, the bruises after would make him learn.

''You call us murderers?'' He said starting to sound angry. ''We are not murderers. Assassins are not murderers.'' How dared she call him a murderer. ''How dare you?'' His voice got more furious as he spoke. No one called him a murderer.

''What a faithful destiny she had to be destined for.'' Azazel said sounding like he meant the opposite. ''Sacrificing herself for you. A rather dumb move if you ask me.''
    Lucifer Sicarius
    Lucifer Sicarius
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Lucifer Sicarius Sun Mar 04, 2012 3:39 pm

He gritted his teeth and narrowed his eyes. "Fine! Come on Ksenia." He said making sure she walked ahead of him before leaving with her. "Im not a kid anymore father! I know exactly what im doing." He said turning his back on him as he left.

He was still annoyed by Ksenia's murderer comment but he'd deal with that later. There was no greater insult that to call them a murderer.
    Nia
    Nia
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Nia Sun Mar 04, 2012 3:43 pm

Ksenia's mouth opened slightly in surprise as Lucifer directed her to walk in front of him. She did not get a chance to say anything else to Azazel. And maybe for the better.
    Azazel Sicarius
    Azazel Sicarius
    Mafia Members
    Mafia Members

Post by Azazel Sicarius Sun Mar 04, 2012 3:47 pm

''You are not going anywhere until I say so'' He said harshly and grabbed Lucifers arm. People were starting to stare, but he was filled of rage and did not notice. ''Don't swag around thinking you're a assassin only because you've had some training and happen to be born in this family.'' Zaz pierced his eyes into his son not taking any notice of Ksenia. ''And about the girl. You are not to help her.''
    Lucifer Sicarius
    Lucifer Sicarius
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Lucifer Sicarius Sun Mar 04, 2012 4:04 pm

He was pulled around and immediately caught his fathers gaze. But not for long. No one could look into those eyes for long especially not one of his sons. They'd been the center of his punishments for years.

He frowned and turned his head slightly as he looked down at the ground. "But it's all planned out!" He moaned. He'd had it planned out from the moment she asked him. "Please! Just let me do this one."
    Nia
    Nia
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Nia Sun Mar 04, 2012 4:06 pm

Kseia turned back around, staying back as she watched Azazel's grab his son. A light grimace appeared on her face for a few moments. This was not going well. And there was no way for her to do anything to fix it.
    Azazel Sicarius
    Azazel Sicarius
    Mafia Members
    Mafia Members

Post by Azazel Sicarius Sun Mar 04, 2012 4:25 pm

''Look into my eyes when I speak to you Lucifer Jaro Sicarius.'' What could he possibly done wrong with his upbringing for this child. He had done exactly as he should, but still Lucifer was like he was.

''Do you really believe you can handle such thing?'' Azazel pinched his sons arm. ''You barely have muscles and you believe you can take out a full grown man.'' He chuckled at his childish behaviour.

''You are nothing but a wimp. One day you'll might be more. One day.'' This was highly patethic. He expected more from his son. ''Look at you. Still a little sapling, just a sprout. One way or another something will go wrong, i swear. And the blood that flows from his body will be real. Are you ready to see that? Because I doubt it.''

Thinking about it Azazel found it rather amusing that his son had such high thoughts about himself. '' On your own, you wont survive. Sloppy, underdressed, immature, clumsy, please they will kill you in a bite. Gullible, naive, ditzy and a bit, well vauge.'' He pinched his sons chin. ''Plus I believe you are getting kind of chubby.''
    Lucifer Sicarius
    Lucifer Sicarius
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Lucifer Sicarius Sun Mar 04, 2012 4:37 pm

His eyes flicked up to his father as he did as he was told. He nodded. "I can do this father! I've seen the man. A simple blow to his spine will have him paralysed and then the rest will be easy. Do you doubt your teaching skills father?" He asked raising his head up high. He was a Sicarius, he didn't feel pain and the pain in his arm didn't show in his face.

"I am not a wimp! I'm already much more than you think." He said calmly. "Im ready. Killing is the easy part." He said before narrowing his eyes. "If i am all of those things then you have no one but yourself to blame! I am everything you've made me to be!" He spat. He was seriously annoyed now. He'd done nothing but done as he was told all his live, just to be ridiculed when he finally got himself a job.
    Nia
    Nia
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Nia Sun Mar 04, 2012 4:40 pm

Ksenia watched silently the exchange between Lucifer and his father. She gritted her teeth for a few moments, keeping her own emotions under control. She was the one who started this mess.
    Azazel Sicarius
    Azazel Sicarius
    Mafia Members
    Mafia Members

Post by Azazel Sicarius Sun Mar 04, 2012 4:55 pm

''You're telling me you can handle it?'' Somewhere deep, deep, inside Azazel debated whether his son was ready for his first kill or not. He had not finished his training. But he was prepared. More trained than his brother. But killing a Montague, for this girl. Silly little love fool. All those emotions, they were the ones stopping his son for being a true Assassin.

''I do not doubt my teaching skills. My doubts lies within you and wheater you are ready.'' Of course he didn't doubt his teaching, what a stupid statement.

''You are not to speak up to me like that. And it is not my fault that you are incapable. You are to young. We should have stayed in Italy and I could have keeped better track on you. Are you training every day?'' He was getting highly upset on his son and his rebellion way of acting. ''Since I can't watch over you every day, every hour, you need to take your training in own matters''
    Lucifer Sicarius
    Lucifer Sicarius
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Lucifer Sicarius Sun Mar 04, 2012 5:14 pm

"Yes sir." He confirmed. He'd trained enough and knew he could do the job. "I will not fail. I am a Sicarius." He said looking back at his father. He didn't even feel the need to look away now. He just wanted to make his first kill.

"I am 15. Im hardly a child anymore." He said with respect. He wanted his fathers permission and annoying him wasn't going to get him that. "Yes Sir. You will probably receive a leeter soon about me being late or missing class. Not to mention never handing in homework." He said, to most fathers this would be unexceptable to to Azazel this was good information if it meant he was training.

"Im training all day everyday sir! Just like at home only more. There's nothing to do at school."
    Azazel Sicarius
    Azazel Sicarius
    Mafia Members
    Mafia Members

Post by Azazel Sicarius Sun Mar 04, 2012 11:11 pm

''Well if you're not lying to me son you should be able to do this kill.'' He thougth some. ''And that is correct, Sicarius never fails.'' Looking into his sons eyes he could see the haterad and the thirst for kill.

''Close never shot the rabbit Lucifer. You are still a youngling.'' Azazel noticed the changed in Lucy's voice, it was respect. Probably because he wanted this kill, was he ready for it? Not at all. But there had to be a first time, and this kill seemed like a propper kill. Not to hard, not to easy.

''It glads your old father that you take your destiny serious. However I'm still not convinced.'' The old man was struck, would he let his son kill this Montague, or would he not? ''What weapon will you use? And how were you planning on doing it? Planning is A and O.''
    Lucifer Sicarius
    Lucifer Sicarius
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Lucifer Sicarius Wed Mar 07, 2012 11:06 pm

"I can do this father!" He said looking his father back with determination and a pure loathing for the man he wanted to feel die at his hands. "I want him to be my first. I wont be happy until i see the life leave his eyes because of something i've done."

"That is why i trained for long distance kills. I can penetrate someones heart from a mile away! I'm a perfect shot, i never miss." He said pleading with his father to see how ready he was.

"Plans never truly go to plan father. There are too many complications to decide now, what i shall do. That is why we Sicarius's are gifted with the sight isn't it?" He asked. He had a few ideas going around in his head. Some less likely than the others but he still had to consider them.
    Nia
    Nia
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Nia Wed Mar 07, 2012 11:13 pm

Ksenia stepped back slightly, letting them discuss the details in more privacy. She had no interest in hearing what they had to say about the kill. Lucifer was so different when he talked of such things.
    Azazel Sicarius
    Azazel Sicarius
    Mafia Members
    Mafia Members

Post by Azazel Sicarius Thu Mar 08, 2012 10:19 am

''You will never make it son.'' He simply said. Azazel knew that the vow was unbreakable, there was nothing to do. So he left them, without a word or even a glance. He needed to kill to get his thoughts off this. Walking into a dark alley he apparated away.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Apr 29, 2024 4:15 pm