Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

Leopards and Friends (Jaelyn)

Nia
    Nia
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Leopards and Friends (Jaelyn) Empty Leopards and Friends (Jaelyn)

Post by Nia Sat Feb 25, 2012 1:48 pm

Ksenia sat with her back against the tree, a book resting on her legs. The young witch was enjoying the quiet and doing some study. Her leopard was in the tree above her, already climbing easily through the branches as she played. It didn't take long for Ksenia to fall in love with Cleo.
    Loz
    Loz
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Leopards and Friends (Jaelyn) Empty Re: Leopards and Friends (Jaelyn)

Post by Loz Sat Feb 25, 2012 2:17 pm

Jaelyn had been walking along the Waters Edge when she had spotted movement in the branches of a tree in the distance. Her curiosity had driven her body forwards, and as she drew closer, the girl saw flashes of golden fur through the foliage. She smirked. Cleo was becoming more and more playful.

"I'm guessing that's you, Sokol." she called, seeing a figure on the other side of the tree.
    Nia
    Nia
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Nia Sat Feb 25, 2012 2:20 pm

Ksenia twisted her body to see who was talking to her. "Morozov. Indeed it is me," the girl said as she straightened from the uncomfortable position. Cleo in the meantime stilled in the branches and crouched down as she watched the girl approach.
    Loz
    Loz
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Loz Sat Feb 25, 2012 6:27 pm

Jaelyn paused as she approached the tree and a small smile teased the corner of her lips, watching the cub in the tree.

"The little devil won't pounce on me, will she?" the girl put a hand on her hip. "I wouldn't want to hurt her." she shrugged with one shoulder. Jaelyn walked around the tree, looking at Cleo from different angles through the branches.

"She looks healthy. Fed her any people yet?" Jae asked, grinning at the thought- it truly did amuse her.

Nia
    Nia
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Nia Sun Feb 26, 2012 9:55 am

"I wouldn't think so," Ksenia said smirking as Cleo jumped down from the three and lay down in her lap, relaxing. The girl shook her head as she ran her hand through the cub's fur.

She laughed. "I don't think she is big enough to eat people just yet," she replied. "What are you doing out here, Morozov?" she said looking up. The young petted the spot on the ground beside her for the other girl to sit down.
    Loz
    Loz
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Loz Sun Feb 26, 2012 9:37 pm

"Oh, Cleo has the potential. Feisty enough." Jaelyn smirked at the cub. She shrugged and sat down next to Ksenia cross legged, and leaned against the trunk of the tree.

"Just strolling. It gets lonely in the bloody school when no one's intelligent as you are." she murmured.

"What about you?"
    Nia
    Nia
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Nia Mon Feb 27, 2012 9:26 pm

Ksenia laughed as she petted the cub's fur.

"Oh, yes that would be a problem wouldn't it? Though there are some smart people out thre they are not like us," she said as she gazed out over the water.

"Just reading. Have you heard about the pureblood ball that Ophelia is hosting?" she sid as she turned to the other girl..
    Loz
    Loz
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Loz Mon Feb 27, 2012 9:34 pm

"The problem is, Sokol..." Jaelyn sighed and shook her head.

"The rest of the world is so slow- no one can keep up. I'm sure one day I'm going to get bored of being ahead and go wild." she smirked.

"Not as of yet. Though I can say it definitely won't be as fun without a Morozov or two." she winked, thinking of different ways to cause trouble at a ball.
    Nia
    Nia
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Nia Tue Feb 28, 2012 12:54 pm

"you won't get bored. There will always be a soul for you to torture," Ksenia chuckled sightly at that.

"Attending parties is not something I usually do," she said, her tone musing. "But this one is going to be different. Interesting I would say," she said with a smirk. "Oh, I am sure of that," she aid with a laugh. "Are you going to brink along a relative?" she asked with a raised eyebrow.
    Loz
    Loz
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Loz Thu Mar 01, 2012 9:34 pm

Jaelyn's eyes glimmered with mischief. "Of course Ksenia, I'll always have those toys." the light dimmed in her eye and she tilted her head back onto the tree trunk.

"But what if I tire of those toys? I want to be able to do more than just play, Sokol."

"Oh Merlin, I love a good party." Jae smirked. "Going to bring a relative?" the girl laughed loudly. "Never, Sokol, never. Merlin knows what would happen with one rowdy Morozov in the room, yet alone a group of them."
    Nia
    Nia
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Nia Mon Mar 05, 2012 11:19 pm

"Well if you tire of those toys, I suppose you can find a wizard to spend time with," Ksenia, said musing. "I heard you can have quite a good time with them," she said, frowning slightly.

Ksenia laughed lightly, shaking her head slightly as Cleo jumped from her lap and ran off to chase something in the grass.
    Loz
    Loz
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Loz Mon Mar 05, 2012 11:33 pm

Jaelyn shrugged. "Hasn't been anyone that's caught my eye, Sokol. No one interesting enough." she murmured her last sentence. "Of course I'd have a good time, but I want something constant and exciting." the girl grumbled. It was so hard, these days.

Jaelyn chuckled quietly and watched Cleo as she spoke;

"What about you, Sokol? Found a man yet?" she drawled.
    Nia
    Nia
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Nia Thu Mar 08, 2012 11:12 pm

"I suppose you can say so," Ksenia said as she watched Cleo. "Lucifer Sicarius," she paused, not quite sure how to define their relationship. "He is an interesting man," was all she said.
    Loz
    Loz
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Loz Thu Mar 08, 2012 11:29 pm

"Sicarius?" Jaelyn asked again, though she was certain she had heard correctly, she felt the need to double check. It was an interesting match. Peculiar, but it did have potential.

"Big assassin, human-weapon looking guy, Sicarius?" she smirked. Jae could definitely see the two together. It was rather entertaining to imagine. But he had the potential to hurt her. Jaelyn bit back a protective growl and gnawed her tongue quietly. In harsh reality, Sokol was her only close friend. Well, as close as someone could be to someone like Jae.

"Suppose?" she quoted, voice questioning.
    Nia
    Nia
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Nia Thu Mar 08, 2012 11:38 pm

"Yes, him," Ksenia nodded in confirmation. She turned to face her friend and smiled slightly. "you don't need to be worried, Morozov, he is not going to hurt me."

She smirked slightly at the girl's question, shrugging her shoulders. "That's what I said, wasn't it?"
    Loz
    Loz
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Loz Thu Mar 08, 2012 11:45 pm

"Worried?" Jae scoffed. "I know you're a big girl now Sokol, you can take care of yourself." she responded, tone with a slight bitter edge.

"And what did you mean by it?" she tilted her head to the side and focused on Cleo.
    Nia
    Nia
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Nia Fri Mar 09, 2012 9:18 am

Ksenia only smirked as she leaned her head back against the tree.

"It's.....a long term commitment," she said finally. Because that was the best way to describe it right now. Cleo ran back to them and sniffed Jaelyn's legs, curious about the human who sat next to her mistress.
    Loz
    Loz
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Loz Fri Mar 09, 2012 8:23 pm

Jaelyn chuckled to herself.

"Do I hear wedding bells, Sokol?" she widened her green eyes at her dramatically, then nudged her in the side. "Come now Ksenia, I expect more information than that." she grumbled.

Smiling slightly at the cub, Jaelyn offered her palm to the animal face up for it to smell.
    Nia
    Nia
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Nia Fri Mar 09, 2012 10:27 pm

"There is no more information than that, Jaelyn" Ksenia said, her voice turning stern. "I barely ever see him," she sighed as she ran her hand through her hair. Great, now she was copying his quirks. This was not helping. "Honestly, you are starting to sound like one of those gossiping girls."

The girl sighed once again as Cleo came closer to Jaelyn, sniffing her hand before climbing on top of the girl unceremoniously.
    Loz
    Loz
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Loz Fri Mar 09, 2012 10:39 pm

Jaelyn tutted and shook her head.

"Sokol, Sokol, Sokol..." she murmured and grinned at the Slushatel. "I am one of those gossiping girls." Jaelyn winked at her slyly.

"So you don't see him, but it's a long term commitment and he's the closest you've got to a man." Jaelyn rolled her eyes at her. "Merlin Sokol, you make it seem so complicated."

Jae hesitantly stroked the cub lightly, unsure if the animal trusted her yet.
    Nia
    Nia
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Nia Fri Mar 09, 2012 10:47 pm

Ksenia rolled her eyes at that statement and sighed once again.

"That's exactly how it is, Morozov. He is training all the time. And I stay out of his way," she said, looking into the distance.

Cleo in the meantime lay her head down on the Hitrost girl's chest and closed her eyes.
    Loz
    Loz
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Loz Fri Mar 09, 2012 11:41 pm

Jaelyn surveyed the other girl silently.

"Do you lov-" she cut herself off. Surely not love.

"Do you like him or not?" she corrected herself. Smiling down at the leopard, and using the animal as a distraction from the sudden turn in conversation, scratched her ear.
    Nia
    Nia
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Nia Fri Mar 09, 2012 11:52 pm

"Jaelyn, please!" Ksenia sighed once again. "Do you think a relationship with a Sicarius assassin could be based on feelings as shallow as like?" she raised an eyebrow at the girl.
    Loz
    Loz
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Loz Fri Mar 09, 2012 11:57 pm

Jaelyn shifted slightly, trying not to make Cleo uncomfortable on her chest, so she could face the other girl properly and mirrored her expression, a single eyebrow arched.

"So you love him?" she queried.

The Hitrost had a terrible gut feeling about this.
    Nia
    Nia
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Nia Sat Mar 10, 2012 12:03 am

"How long do you think I've known him for, Morozov?" Ksenia said, trying to get frustrated. Cleo, tired of lying down hopped off Jaelyn and started climbing the tree behind them.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Apr 29, 2024 11:30 am