Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

Wandering the streets. (Open)

Athena Capulet
    Athena Capulet
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Wandering the streets. (Open) Empty Wandering the streets. (Open)

Post by Athena Capulet Sun Feb 19, 2012 1:46 pm

Athena paced the streets almost hovering as she moved along. She felt great, wonderful actually. First half term she were allowed to do what ever she wanted. Window shopping and accidently bumping into a few people standing in her way was the perfect start of this alone half term. Except the bumping into part, they really should move out of the way, bloody halfbloods.
    Nia
    Nia
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Wandering the streets. (Open) Empty Re: Wandering the streets. (Open)

Post by Nia Sun Feb 19, 2012 1:55 pm

Ksenia could almost feel the growl build up in her throat as someone bumped into her. It seemed like every time she went to Azorat people bumped into her. What was it with this place. Did it effect your eyesight? Not that she was cornered with such issues at the moment. She rarely wondered like that nowadays, for fear of running into her husband accidently. She did not want to see more of him then she absolutely had to.

"What do you have against using your eyes properly?" she snapped at the girl in front of her.

Athena Capulet
    Athena Capulet
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Athena Capulet Sun Feb 19, 2012 2:08 pm

She scrutinized girl in front of her from head to toe and put a slight smirk on before speaking. ''Ah, I zimply do not pay attentiion to people like you.'' She said with a french accent. ''I'm going to xcuse you this thime. Ust, don't bump into mee like 'hat agaiin. Compris?'' Athena hadn't been using english in a long time, it must have sounded awful to the Russian girl.
    Nia
    Nia
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Nia Sun Feb 19, 2012 2:20 pm

Ksenia raised her eyebrow at the other girl, an amused expression on her face. "A person like me?"" she spoke in fluent French. "All the better for me. I do not like empty headed snobs. There are much more useful things I could be doing instead," she brushed her off. really, why were people so intent on bothering her nowadays?
    Athena Capulet
    Athena Capulet
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Athena Capulet Sun Feb 19, 2012 2:28 pm

Turning towards the girl Athena looked surprised. ''You speek French?'' This must have been the first time she met a russian girl speaking perfect french. ''I did not z'ink russians spoke french. 'ow come you speaking french, fille de la Russie?'' She loosened up a bit. No one had spoken french with her in ages. It felt good.
    Nia
    Nia
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Nia Sun Feb 19, 2012 2:33 pm

Ksenia smiled at the girl while her expression remained cold. "I speak several languages fluently. I am one of the best students in Durmstrang. I simply chose to speak it because it seemed like Russian was not quite up to standard. Really, shouldn't flaunt something you are barely good at," she said in Russian this time as she dusted off her robes.
    Athena Capulet
    Athena Capulet
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Athena Capulet Sun Feb 19, 2012 2:41 pm

''Russian eez not my best langue. Not does it fit in my mout'. 'ard to speek you see.'' So they learned to speak french at Durmstrang. Beauxbatons would never even consider learning out such a language. But as always it was good to be prepared and the secret lessons she had taken was not in vain. Not that she spoke it fluently, no no. But a few words here and a few words there. Enough to understand briefly. And as she understood parts she easily could figure out the whole sentence.
    Nia
    Nia
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Nia Sun Feb 19, 2012 2:45 pm

"It will never be your best language. It is one of the hardest to learn," Ksenoa stated simply. It was the truth, she had discovered it herself when she had to learn it as a child. Now no one would ever guess that it wasn't her first language. "Lost your snobbishness already?" she asked, raising a eyebrow at the French girl.
    Athena Capulet
    Athena Capulet
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Athena Capulet Sun Feb 19, 2012 2:53 pm

''Oh, je sais.'' Athena wanted to be her arrogant and bitchy self. But did not fancy to cause a scene in the middle of this crowded alley. ''I am torn between whezzer you are wort' arguing wit' or if I zhuld walk away before z'ings turn moche.'' This time when she spoke it did not sound as kind as she'd let herself speak.
    Nia
    Nia
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Nia Sun Feb 19, 2012 10:36 pm

"I think I will make that decision for you," Ksenia said with a small smirk. "I find no use arguing with narrow minded snobs," she said as she walked passed the girl. The day was quite nice. She might as well enjoy as much of it as she could without any annoying distractions.
    Athena Capulet
    Athena Capulet
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Athena Capulet Mon Feb 20, 2012 1:53 am

Narrow minded. She rolled her eyes and walked. That Russian girl would have it coming either way. As a student from Durmstrang her life was already predicted to be dull. Athena smirked lucky to not be from that horrible cold place.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Apr 29, 2024 3:05 pm