Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

Just Another Thing to Forget (Ophelia)

Nia
    Nia
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Just Another Thing to Forget (Ophelia) Empty Just Another Thing to Forget (Ophelia)

Post by Nia Sun Feb 12, 2012 11:39 am

Ksenia sat at the back of the library, engrossed yet again in one of her textbooks. It was so easy to get lost in the academic writing, to forgot the troubles of her life. If she could she would lock herself away somewhere where no one bothered her only to escape the pain that she had to suffer through.
    Ophelia Montague
    Ophelia Montague
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Just Another Thing to Forget (Ophelia) Empty Re: Just Another Thing to Forget (Ophelia)

Post by Ophelia Montague Sun Feb 12, 2012 9:43 pm

Ophelia swung her bag about lazily, not even looking at what was in front of her. God, school, who wants to do that?

Maybe she should.... should.

She stopped and tilted her head as she caught someone sitting in alone.

Someone she... both knew and didn't.

Funny how time wrecked everything.

Looking behind her, she bit her lip and then without any cermony she waltzed up the the table and flopped into the seat across from her.

"My brother's an ass," she statted simply. "Always has been. World probably be better off with out him."

Ass was probably a bit of an understatment for Abe, but as long as Phillie kept from annoying him too much she got to reap the rewards of being his sister - which meant he was only just an ass, instead of a violent one.
    Nia
    Nia
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Just Another Thing to Forget (Ophelia) Empty Re: Just Another Thing to Forget (Ophelia)

Post by Nia Sun Feb 12, 2012 9:56 pm

Ksenia glanced up as Ophelia sat in front of her. She could almost feel the pain of losing such a close friends inside of herself, but after so many years of trying to forget her childhood she wasn't surprised that her feelings had dulled so much. "Your brother has always been like that," she said finally, her voice quiet, but dark as she made a note on the parchment in front of her. "It just took some time for most people to see it."
    Ophelia Montague
    Ophelia Montague
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Ophelia Montague Sun Feb 12, 2012 10:07 pm

Ophelia gave a bitter smile, "Well what can I say? The best asses are always good at hiding it."

She leanes back in her chair, looking around her before glaning back at the girl in front of her.

"So... Ksenia what have you been doing with yourself?" She gave the girl a level stare, her face blank but eyes sparking.

The phrase sounded simple, just a person making pleasentries, but she meant so much more behind it.

Nia
    Nia
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Nia Sun Feb 12, 2012 10:48 pm

"What do you think I've been doing the last three years, Ophelia?" Ksenia said, pain lacing her words. She would have never opened herself so easily to anyone else, but the girl in front of her was her closest childhood friend. "I've been trying to forget what happened that night," she answered her own question. As hard as she tried it was hard to forget the night her parents were killed in front of her eyes, the night tht she had to seperate from her sister.

Last edited by Ksenia Sokol on Tue Feb 14, 2012 7:41 am; edited 1 time in total
    Ophelia Montague
    Ophelia Montague
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Ophelia Montague Sun Feb 12, 2012 11:02 pm

Ophelia felt a bang for her best friend - she felt a bang for what the girl infront of her lost, but she also felt a bang for what she had lost.

Ophelia had never head a friend like Kyra, no Ksenia now, after she left - went into hiding.

She had made friends, after all she was good at socializing but none of them were... well actually her friends. Someone she'd share anything with.

"Ky-Ksenia I-I-" she shook her head and looked away for a moment. "When I heard I-"

She sighed and slide her hand across the table, covering one of the girls hands with it, "I'm sorry that you had to go hide. That you had to go through that alone. Alone." She repeated the word hating how aweful it sounded to her own ears.
    Nia
    Nia
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Nia Mon Feb 13, 2012 12:42 am

"There was no other way to do it," Ksenia said looking down at the table. There really was no point brinning up the past. It did nothing but cause her more pain. That is why she liked living liked she did before Abraxas showed up. There were no reminders of her past. She had a chance to forget that she even had a life before she came to this school. She liked how that worked. Losing herself in her studies provided her with an even bigger distraction.
    Ophelia Montague
    Ophelia Montague
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Ophelia Montague Mon Feb 13, 2012 1:14 am

Ophelia tilted her head, "Still doesn't change the fact that it sucks."

"Life sucks sometimes doesn't it," she asked with a bitter little smile and looking around her, and thats when her gaze fell on Nia's books.

"What are you doing anyways?"
    Nia
    Nia
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Nia Mon Feb 13, 2012 2:13 am

"Ophelia, please," Ksenia sighed as she pulled her hand from underneath the other girl's.

"I do not need you coming here reminding me how much my life sucks," she snapped at the Hitrost girl. Life has definetly become more bothersome with the arrival of Abraxas and his siter. Not she could ever compare the two. But the fact that they both reminded her of what she left behind could not be ignored.

"I am studying human transfiguration," she sighed once again as she leaned back in her chair.
    Ophelia Montague
    Ophelia Montague
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Ophelia Montague Mon Feb 13, 2012 7:34 pm

Ophelia titled her head and just smirked at the snapping girl. She could deal with snapping, "Techncally Nia dear, I was just waxing Philisophically on suckish lives in general. You know, you're not the only one in the world who's gotten a shit deal."

She raised an eyebrow and shrugged. If Nia wanted to play serious, Ophelia could do it.

"You're doing what?" she sneered at the work. "Honestly Ksenia? Studying... you know what, you need to have a little fun."
    Nia
    Nia
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Nia Tue Feb 14, 2012 8:20 am

Ksenia's gaze darkened as she looked at the other girl. She felt like slapping Ophelia at that moment. "Who are you to tell me what I need?" she said coldly. "You are no better then Lena," she muttered to herself as she closed the book in front of her.

The girl sitting in front of her did not understand anything at all. Maybe she thought she did, but she had no idea of actually knowing how she was feeling. "Why don't you go back to all your other friends and stop making me feel even more miserable?" she said, her voice emotionless, as she pulled a different book towards herself, not looking at Ophelia.
    Ophelia Montague
    Ophelia Montague
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Ophelia Montague Tue Feb 14, 2012 4:20 pm

Ophelia shrugged, "I'm just a person making an observation. Maybe I'm no one, maybe I just might know a little bit of what I'm talking about. You can decided whichever you want me to be. "

She looked at her for a long minute. Leaning back in her chair, she gave a shrug.

"Friends, Aquantences, drinking buddies; whatever you want to call them doesn't mean that they're... they're not..." she shrugged. "You know, Ksenia, just because I act like I don't have a care in the world, doesn't necessarily mean I'm having the time of my life."

She sat there for another moment, before shaking her head, rolling her eyes, and pushing her chair away from the table.

"Maybe I'm no better the Le, but you know what? At least I care."
    Nia
    Nia
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Nia Wed Feb 15, 2012 12:41 pm

Ksenia kept the cold mask on her face, her gaze chilling as she glared at the other girl. She didn't say anything. Ophelia was being far too rational in her opinion, for that situation. "Just go," she said coldly. "I do not need to listen to any more of this nonsense." she turned the page of the book in front of her, having dismissed the girl already. She had lost a friend. And while she knew that there is a high chance of that happening, it still added more pain. More pain added to the pain that Ed bundling inside of her for the past fur years.
    Ophelia Montague
    Ophelia Montague
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Ophelia Montague Thu Feb 16, 2012 3:17 am

Ophelia started at the girl for a long moment before shaking her head.

"Fine, if that's what you want, I'll go," she kept her lips thin and her eyes blank. "But you know what, if you ever decided to stop wallowing about the past and release that there just might be a future for you, I'll be around."

She took a few steps away before turning and adding quietly.

"It may not help you but... I really am sorry Kyra."
    Nia
    Nia
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Nia Fri Feb 17, 2012 5:57 am

Ksenia didn't say anything to the other girl as she kept her eyes on the book. There was no reason to really. She was only one part of the past that she wished to forget at the moment.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Apr 29, 2024 11:12 am