Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

We Are All in a Cage (Ruby)

Nia
    Nia
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

We Are All in a Cage (Ruby) Empty We Are All in a Cage (Ruby)

Post by Nia Sat Feb 11, 2012 7:36 am

Ksenia found herself sitting in the kitchen once again. It was a very common occurrence nowadays for her to come here when she wanted to escape the library only for a few minutes. With the crow still flying free, she did not want to take any foolish chances like many others did.

The girl was deep in though as she put some butter on a warm piece of bread.
    Ruby Moon
    Ruby Moon
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

We Are All in a Cage (Ruby) Empty Re: We Are All in a Cage (Ruby)

Post by Ruby Moon Sat Feb 11, 2012 8:04 am

Ruby was bored and decided she wanted something to eat. She sighed and trudged down to the Kitchens, trying to avoid people. Walking in she noticed someone sitting down. Raising an eyebrow Ruby called out, "Hello?" She carefully moved closer and grabbed an apple on her way.
    Taking a bit out of the apple Ruby watched the girl.
    Nia
    Nia
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Nia Sat Feb 11, 2012 8:32 am

Ksenia turned when she heard the voice of another girl. Just a younger student. She couldn't help, but admit that after her meeting with Lucifer she felt a bit jumpy. They way he talked to her was a bit unnerving. She couldn't exactly place her feelings about him yet, she probably wouldn't have to.

She gave the girl a nod, not dating anything.
    Ruby Moon
    Ruby Moon
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Ruby Moon Sat Feb 11, 2012 8:41 am

Ruby nodded back and started to eat her apple. She was rather hungry and wasn't up to talking to anyone with out something in her stomach. Quickly eating her apple Ruby observed the girl. Shrugging she ate the rest of her apple and before throwing away the core. "So..."
    Nia
    Nia
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Nia Sat Feb 11, 2012 8:47 am

"So you have interrupted my peace and quiet," Ksenia said coldly before taking a bite from her bread. "At least make it interesting," she said to the shy girl. She had never seen her before, but she knew that the girl had a twin and was a third year Hitrost. What was it with younger Hitrost students and bothering her for now reason?
    Ruby Moon
    Ruby Moon
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Ruby Moon Sat Feb 11, 2012 8:52 am

Ruby raised an eyebrow at the girl, "Well if you want to be like that. It takes to two make something worth while and interesting." She leaned back against the counter and shrugged. Grabbing another apple she took a bite and looked at the girl, "Want to tell me you name?"
    Nia
    Nia
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Nia Sat Feb 11, 2012 8:57 am

"I wouldn't say so," Ksenia said, almost to herself, her thoughts somewhere far away. She raised her eyebrow as she turned slightly to face the Hitrost girl. "No, I do not. You were the one who started talking Rome and you ask me to provide my name first?"
    Ruby Moon
    Ruby Moon
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Ruby Moon Sat Feb 11, 2012 9:03 am

Ruby rolled her eyes slightly, "I'm Ruby Moon. And you are?" she dragged the question out and took another bite of her apple. She was amazed at this girl. Who would think the people here were rude in some ways. That's no way to treat someone though she thought to her self. She was going to try and talk with this girl.
    Nia
    Nia
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Nia Sat Feb 11, 2012 9:16 am

"Someone who is not interested in mindless chatter, if you didn't get that yet," Ksenia said as she reached for another piece of bread, her thoughts drifting to Pushkin's The Capitain's Daughter. Today she had quite a relaxing day, rereading some of her favorite Russian literature pieces.
    Ruby Moon
    Ruby Moon
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Ruby Moon Sat Feb 11, 2012 9:22 am

"so your not going to answer? Whatever it's not like I was expecting anyone any ways" Ruby said and ate more of her apple, her mind going to her classes and the books she wanted to read next. "hmm I think I'll reread Grim's Fairytales," she said to herself.
    Nia
    Nia
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Nia Thu Feb 16, 2012 6:13 am

Ksenia just smirked to herlsef, but didn't say to the girl's first statemant. It could so entertaining listining to how people tried to make more friends with people who they would never know. "Ah, fairytales," she mused almost to herself. "Good choice."
    Ruby Moon
    Ruby Moon
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Ruby Moon Thu Feb 16, 2012 6:20 am

Ruby shrugged and finished off her apple. She realized this girl wasn't going to make an attempt so she wasn't going to try again. "You know its quite rude to to listen in to people's conversations" she said. She knew she was being rude but she didn't care.

Moving to grab another apple Ruby looked at the girl with a raised eyebrow.
    Nia
    Nia
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Nia Thu Feb 16, 2012 6:29 am

"Conversations?" Ksenia raised an eyebrow as she turned to face the other girl. "oh, I am soeey. I did not notice that you were speaking to the house elves. Don't let me interrupt you. Carry on then," she said calmly taking another bite from her bread.
    Ruby Moon
    Ruby Moon
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Ruby Moon Thu Feb 16, 2012 6:33 am

"Why would I talk to the house elves about a book? I do tend to talk to myself at times." She raised an eyebrow and grabbed an apple. Taking a bite she shrugged again.
    Nia
    Nia
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Nia Thu Feb 16, 2012 6:37 am

"I guess you are more of a child then I though then," Ksenia said, turning away from the other girl. There was really nothing else she could say. People tneded to stay away from her. Most of the time. That's the way she liked it.
    Ruby Moon
    Ruby Moon
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Ruby Moon Thu Feb 16, 2012 6:45 am

"A child? You seem to be more abnormal than I thought" Ruby shrugged and ate more of her apple. She was more then a child. Yes she had a past that made her grow up quickly but she was determined to be done with people and their opinions.
    Nia
    Nia
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Nia Thu Feb 16, 2012 6:49 am

"Thank you," Ksenia said with a smile. "I never wished to be normal," she said. That was true. And during her years at this school it was more so then before. She could almost feel the cage that awlays seemed to be restricting her actions.
    Ruby Moon
    Ruby Moon
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Ruby Moon Thu Feb 16, 2012 6:56 am

Ruby shrugged again and took another bite of her apple. When she finished chewing she smirked, "Well who says I meant it as a compliment? I could have meant it as an insult" she retorted. Taking another bite of her apple waited.
    Nia
    Nia
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Nia Thu Feb 16, 2012 6:58 am

"I do not care what you meant it as," Ksenia said with another smirk. "Are you done pestering me now? BEcause I would like to finish eating in peace," she said as she speard some butter onto another piece of bread calmly.
    Ruby Moon
    Ruby Moon
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Ruby Moon Thu Feb 16, 2012 7:00 am

Ruby shrugged and finished off her apple. She didn't care either way she moved to leave the kitchen. "Well since I don't enjoy being talked down to have a good night. I'm going back to bed" Waving over her shoulder she walked towards the door grabbing another apple on her way.
    Nia
    Nia
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Nia Thu Feb 16, 2012 7:07 am

Ksenia have the girl a little wave before returning to her own thoughts. Really, living in a school could be so bothersome at times.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Apr 29, 2024 1:52 pm