Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

+2
Ninette Fontaine
Lisette Josse
6 posters

Waiting for No One (Open)

Lisette Josse
    Lisette Josse
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Waiting for No One (Open) Empty Waiting for No One (Open)

Post by Lisette Josse Fri Feb 10, 2012 9:17 pm

Lisette sat alone at the small table, contentedly sipping a cup of hot tea. She was supposed to be having coffee with a muggle boy she met yesterday. She had been waiting for about half an hour and he still wasn't there. Not that she really cared, Liz didn't like coffee anyway.

She crossed her legs and let out a sigh. Maybe this was a huge waste of time, but it was a beautiful day, and the cafe was crowded, but pleasantly quiet. Liz smiled to herself, enjoying the morning.
    Ninette Fontaine
    Ninette Fontaine
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Waiting for No One (Open) Empty Re: Waiting for No One (Open)

Post by Ninette Fontaine Fri Feb 10, 2012 10:08 pm

Ninette walked about the muggle streets, completely at ease, winking at the few boys who glanced her way.

She really did love herself, and them - but mostly herself.

As she stopped to fix her reflection in the window of a small cafe. Once she was done focusing on herself, she noticed something that made her waltz into the store.

"Well, look what the cat dragged in," she drawlled with a small little smile as she flopped across from the girl, "What no date, my dear Lisette?"
    Lisette Josse
    Lisette Josse
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Lisette Josse Fri Feb 10, 2012 11:02 pm

Lisette began to bore herself with her own thoughts. She had the tendency to do that sometimes. So instead she looked out the window, watching passerby, making snide comments about them in her head.

Seeing all the boys walking by made her a little sad. It was as if attractive men were an endangered species.

Someone walked up to the window, someone she knew, and stared straight at her. Lisette nearly jumped out of her seat. What a weird coincidence that they would show up at the same muggle cafe.

She rolled her eyes when Ninette started fixing her hair. Of course. What an attentive girl, she thought sarcastically.

Lisette smiled back at Ninette, fixing her scarf, "Boys are fun, but they can get awfully needy," there was no way she was admitting that she got stood up. Her friend wouldn't ever let her forget it if she told her. "And what about you, Netty? You couldn't possibly be single."
    Ninette Fontaine
    Ninette Fontaine
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Ninette Fontaine Sat Feb 11, 2012 12:08 am

"Well that's why you only keep 'em for a few days, Lis dear, and get a new one," Ninette smiled mischievously as fiddled with the end of her hair again, and eyed a young man across the cafe. She smiled and winked at him before turning back to her friend, "I am between men, so to speak. Micheal was getting so dull."

She rolled her eyes and leaned back, appraising the girl.

"Nice scraf by the way - Tres Chic."
    Lisette Josse
    Lisette Josse
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Lisette Josse Sat Feb 11, 2012 12:47 am

Lisette laughed, then nodded in agreement. "Michael? Could I have a turn with him, then?" she asked with a sly smile.

"Isn't it?" She brushed her bangs out of her face, "Did you cut your hair? I like it. It's so modern."

Liz took a sip of her tea, "I'm arranging a little party for when we get back to school. I was hoping you could come, maybe bring along some people." She looked up from her drink. If there was anything Lisette was known for, it was her parties.
    Ninette Fontaine
    Ninette Fontaine
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Ninette Fontaine Sat Feb 11, 2012 1:15 am

Ninette leaned back in her chair and looked at Lisette for a long moment, before a grin spread across her face, eyes sparking.

"Of course Dearie, be my guest. Micheal is so," she rolled her eyes. "Last week."

Netty reached behind her petting it with a grin right, "I know right? My old lockes were just so childish. This is much more freeing."

Ninette grinned at her as she looked at Liz. A party, eh?

"Well you know, I think I might be able to find time for that. I might now a person or two who may want to come."

God, there was nothing better than a Lisette party.
    Lisette Josse
    Lisette Josse
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Lisette Josse Sat Feb 11, 2012 3:45 am

"Magnifique!" She clapped her hands together gleefully, her grin wide.

"Oh, Ninette, darling, I can always count on you," Lisette took a few moments to stir her tea thoughtfully, "Can you imagine going back to school, though? This break has seemed like a millennium."

Her eyes slid back up towards Ninette, "And I have it on good authority where we can find some liquor inside the school. Oh, Netty, this is going to be a wonderful year."
    Ninette Fontaine
    Ninette Fontaine
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Ninette Fontaine Sat Feb 11, 2012 11:30 am

Ninette smiled rather cockily and titled her head, "Of course you can darling. And I know. I almost don't want to go back."

She paused before flashing another smile, "Almost. I do love the way those people just fall before us. Most definitely going to be a year to remember."

With that she waved her hand deciding if she was going to sit here, she really did need a drink.

"Did you hear about Isabelle? so Tragic."
    Lisette Josse
    Lisette Josse
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Lisette Josse Sat Feb 11, 2012 10:43 pm

Lisette smiled to herself. Those two really were like royalty.

"Hmm? Oh yes..." Isabelle. She wasn't quite sure what Ninny was talking about, but she wasn't really all that interested, either. "Tragic," she repeated, "What happened, again?"

Penelope Arceneau
    Penelope Arceneau
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Penelope Arceneau Mon Feb 13, 2012 9:19 am

Gracefully walking down the street Penelope noticed her favorite cafe, The Cafe Soliel, she gently adjusted her hair it rested softly on her shoulder. She swished her long dress and trotted across the road. She opened the door with a delicately placed hand and entered moving her dress free before the door closed she walked to the counter and asked in her honey voice "Just one tea, please" she paid and turned and noticed two girls. Fluttering over to them she curtsied and said "Hello, my name is Penelope, may I join you?" She stood and smiled just showing her perfect teeth.
    Ninette Fontaine
    Ninette Fontaine
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Ninette Fontaine Mon Feb 13, 2012 11:35 pm

Ninette waved her hand, "Oh well, dearie, she thought," the girl snorted, and rolled her eyes, "that she actually had a chance with Micheal. I mean - I was throwing him to the curb anyways, but Isabelle?"

She rolled her eyes and took her drink. She was about to go on, bring up some trival topic or another, when a girl appeared. She was pretty enough, Ninette would give her that but there was something....

She was too nice. Nin could see that right off the bat.

So Ninette leaned back in her chair and smirked at Lis, "I don't know. What do you think Lissy, can Penelope sit with us?"
    Lisette Josse
    Lisette Josse
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Lisette Josse Mon Feb 13, 2012 11:54 pm

Lisette let out a mock gasp, "You're not talking about... Oh but she's-" The girl stopped short when she saw someone else walk into the store. Someone who clearly wasn't a muggle.

The first thing Lisette noticed about her was her hair. She would kill for hair like that, which was not much of an exaggeration.

The second thing she noticed was how much the girl seemed like a fairy princess. It's as if she's made out of candy, Lisette thought.

She shot a meaningful look at Ninette, grinning widely, "Why of course, Netty. Have a seat Penelope. You go to Beauxbatons, don't you, second year?... and... hmm... let me guess... Your parents are muggles." Lisette wasn't having the best day, and messing with someone would help.
    Penelope Arceneau
    Penelope Arceneau
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Penelope Arceneau Tue Feb 14, 2012 9:22 am

She sat delicately adjusting her dress so it wasn't wrinkled, she placed her hands one over the other on the table her manicured nails clicked as she sat up straight her hair hadnt moved. In a soothing voice like water dropping into a pond she replied " thank you ever so kindly for accepting me, and yes you are correct... your skills are quite commendable" she admired the girls for there kindness.

"you both look beautiful if you don't mind me saying" she beamed happiness toward both girls
    Ninette Fontaine
    Ninette Fontaine
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Ninette Fontaine Tue Feb 14, 2012 5:50 pm

Ninette smirked in response to Lis look, and looked over at the girl who sat down.

"Well isn't that just so charming," Ninette breathed. "I remember when I was such a wee little second year. And Muggles? It must be so fasinating to live in two worlds."

"Why thank you, Penny - do you mind if we call you Penny. We do try don't we Lisette?"
    Julian Rousseau
    Julian Rousseau
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Julian Rousseau Wed Feb 15, 2012 2:10 am

Good ol' Paris, Julian thought smugly as he made his way through the streets of La Ville Lumiere, humming quietly to himself. His visit with his family had been anything but exciting, and he'd needed to make a quick getaway.

He wasn't the slightest bit sure where he was going, but he was much more preoccupied with the women around him. Smirking ever so slightly, he glanced in the window of a nearby cafe. Recognizing two of the girls by the table, he decided to give his Ettes a visit.

Sauntering in, his blue eyes sparkled as they rested on familiar blonde and black heads, listening to their conversation for a moment. Grabbing a chair, he sat down at their table, "Ettes, fancy meeting you two here," He said in greeting, nodding at Lisette and Ninette in turn before glancing at the little blonde girl, "And hello to you,"
    Penelope Arceneau
    Penelope Arceneau
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Penelope Arceneau Wed Feb 15, 2012 10:50 am

She giggled lightly and replied in her sweet voice "I am ever so glad to hear how accepting you are, and yes being a muggle born is a gift I hold in high regard as I get to experience both lives. And Penny is most delightful it is what my friends call me" she smiled her perfect teeth shining in the face of the waitress as she handed Penelope her tea, "Why thank you ever so much" she placed it delicately on the table, she turned to the newest member of there conversation and with a blushing face fixed her unmoved hair and greeted the handsome boy " a pleasure to meet you, I am Penelope," she decided to let her mothers greeting take charge and she placed a light kiss on both cheeks.

grabbing her tea cup with her pinky out she sipped the drink to hide her red face and returning the cup to it's saucer she smiled at the boy and then at the girls, she was so glad to have met such hospitable people.
    Ninette Fontaine
    Ninette Fontaine
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Ninette Fontaine Wed Feb 15, 2012 4:19 pm

Ninette looked up at the introduction of a new voice, and her smirk depended.

"Rousseau," she greeted with the slightest tilt of her head in his direction, "Well now, the party has really started hasn't it?"

She raised her eyebrows and the girl, Penelope as she spoke and kissed Julian's cheeks. She flashed a glance at Lisette. Well wasn't she just a treat.

She waved her hand in the girls directions, "Yes, our new friend here, Penny, you've just met. Isn't she just Delightful? Penny, dear, this is Julian Rousseau."
    Lisette Josse
    Lisette Josse
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Lisette Josse Wed Feb 15, 2012 11:40 pm

Lisette glanced up momentarily when Julian walked through the door, but immediately resumed her examination of Penelope, taking a mental note on her blush as she introduced herself to him.

She responded to Ninette with a slight smile. Yes, what a happy, happy girl she was. Happy, and yet... seemingly fragile. Everything about her was so perfectly in place, but what would happen if...

Lisette put on her most charming smile, "Yes. Penny is such a lovely girl, isn't she Julian?" She took a discreet sip of her tea, adding in a voice just loud enough that the other three could hear, "It's such a shame..."
    Julian Rousseau
    Julian Rousseau
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Julian Rousseau Thu Feb 16, 2012 12:13 am

Smirking slightly at the younger girl's blush, Julian stayed rather impassive as she kissed him, nodding slightly as she introduced herself to him, he took one of her hands, kissing it softly, "Nice to meet you Penny,"

Glancing at Ninette, he raised an eyebrow, "You should know by now, no party starts without me,"

"She is," He said to both Lisette and Ninette, smiling back at Penny. Frowning slightly, he glanced back at Lisette, "Now why's that?"
    Penelope Arceneau
    Penelope Arceneau
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Penelope Arceneau Thu Feb 16, 2012 9:59 am

Her subsided blush had come back in a violent storm of red spreading across her face, she smiled sweetly and whispered 'Thank you"

She turned to the dark haired girl her blonde almost white hair catching the light and asked kindly "Why would that be a shame?" she placed her hands in their original position, one over the other.
    While watching the girl her eyes flicked to the handsome face of Julian.
    Ninette Fontaine
    Ninette Fontaine
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Ninette Fontaine Thu Feb 16, 2012 2:07 pm

Ninette gave Julian just a smirk, "Of course, Darling I wouldn't dream of starting a party without you."

She let her eyes flick back to the girl across from her and watched her interactions, her smirk deepening.

It seems as if someone has a crush on Julian. Well isn't that just Precious.

"Its a shame," Nin interupt for Lisette, her voice full of mock sincerity, "because I just don't think Lis and I are good enough to continue to show you around. We're just too-" she shrugged, and then turned to Julian with her smirk, her eyebrows raised.

"But you know Penny, Julian here - he's such a charming young man isn't he? I'm sure you two would have such a delightful time."
    Julian Rousseau
    Julian Rousseau
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Julian Rousseau Fri Feb 17, 2012 2:27 am

"You are very welcome," Smiling at Penny as she blushed, he glanced over at Ninette with a smirk.

"Good. Now, if I hear about you having a party without me...." He simply raised an eyebrow as he purposely trailed off.

Raising his eyebrow even higher at her suggestion, he shrugged, glancing back at Penny. It wasn't like he had anything better to do with his time, "Well, I must admit, I am quite charming." Smirking a little, he added, "If you want, I can do it,"
    Penelope Arceneau
    Penelope Arceneau
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Penelope Arceneau Fri Feb 17, 2012 12:06 pm

She gasped in slight shock, "good heavens no, you two girls are perfect, if anything I am inadequate to be in your presence..." she quickly turned and faced Julian the most inelegant thing she had ever done in her entire life.

She smiled quite widely but not too widely and said 'You would show me around? I am so very honored and lucky to be able to spend time with such a...." her voice trailed off as she realised how out of order she was. Adjusting her hair fixing her dress and placing her hands she apologised under her breath and continued in a calmer voice "lovely, handsome man" she blushed at her small description and took a sip of her tea, smiling at the two girls.
    Harmonie de Venin
    Harmonie de Venin
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Harmonie de Venin Fri Feb 17, 2012 4:52 pm

Harmonie walked into the café with a rehearsed elegance and her brown eyes automatically swept the room. The muggle world was just so dull. How did they just not drop dead from boredom?

The girl arched an eyebrow as she noticed a small crowd of students from Beauxbatons- a peculiar coincidence in Muggle France. A small smirk teased at the corner of her lips. It seemed that Fontaine and Josse had found some second year meat to toy with. She almost pitied the girl.

She strolled over to the group, heels clicking rather loudly on the polished floor. Harmonie nodded, mirth glimmering in her dark eyes.

"What an interesting little party of people." she drawled.

"Mind if I join?" she tilted her head to the side a little, tone dripping with mock innocence.
    Julian Rousseau
    Julian Rousseau
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Julian Rousseau Fri Feb 17, 2012 8:35 pm

Smirking at Penny, he nodded, "Of course I would. I'd love to be in the company of an adorable girl," His voice practically dripping with sweetness, he faked a smile at her before glancing over at the Ettes, smirking.

Eyes flicking up at the sound of a new voice, he smirked, "Harmonie, what a pleasant surprise." Glancing over at the other girls for a minute, he looked back up at her, "We wouldn't mind at all."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 16, 2024 2:16 pm