Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

A New Friend (Ciar)

Nia
    Nia
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

A New Friend (Ciar) Empty A New Friend (Ciar)

Post by Nia Sat Feb 04, 2012 6:37 am

Ksenia found herself in the kitchen on that particular night. She didn't look at the house elves who worked on the other side of the kitchens as she ate her large bowl of ice cream. It was only w couple hours after dinner. Having never made it to the meal the young decided to venture down to the kitchen for a snack. She enjoyed the cold f the ice cream. She imagined it moving down her body, numbing all the pains. It was almost better then vodka.
    Ci
    Ci
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

A New Friend (Ciar) Empty Re: A New Friend (Ciar)

Post by Ci Sat Feb 04, 2012 10:36 pm

Pushing open the door to the kitchen Ciar made her way over to the elves and took her favoured one aside. "No one is to know I'm here, Hermie, not even the Highmaster himself. Is that understood," she said darkly.

"Yes, Miss," the elf replied nodding his head. "Would Miss like some thing to eat?" He bowed low so his pointed ears touched the ground.

Ciar smirked. "I'll be having some crab, a biscuit, and my prefered treacle for dessert," she ordered turning to the tables. Catching sight of the other girl the Irish teen almost growled. Still it she would be better then eating alone with naught but the elves.

Making her way over and sitting across from the girl Ciar said, "Don't usually get much company when I come down here for dinner. What's your name?"
    Nia
    Nia
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Nia Sun Feb 05, 2012 10:30 am

Ksenia lifted her head up from the bowl in front of her to look st the newly arrived girl. She thought she saw her in one of her classes. "It seems that solitude is hard to find in this castle nowadays," she muttered almost to herself. "I am Ksenia Sokol," she introduced herself. "And you are?"
    Ci
    Ci
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Ci Sun Feb 05, 2012 7:23 pm

"Whelan. Ciar Whelan," the Irish teen answered. "The greatest duelist in all the Emerald Isle." Taking her Bowie knife from it's sheath at her waist she laid it on the table just within arms reach on her right hand side. Glancing upwards at Sokol she explained, "Sometimes the handle jabs into my side and makes it uncomfortable to sit and eat. That and it scares the house elves enough to ensure they leave me completely alone."

Ciar looked down as her plate of crab and two buttermilk biscuits appeared in front of her along with a crab fork and a pair of crackers. Cutting open the still warm biscuits with the butter knife and buttering them Ciar commented, "I have noticed that the castle seems fuller than before. The children getting kidnapped has most people to afraid to leave the castle, lest they be next." Cracking open one of the bigger crab legs the teen sampled the meat before continuing. "Mmm. That's fairly decent," she commented. "I personally find this Crow to be rather intriging. Especially after the Highmaster told me that it isn't affected by magic."

She gazed at her meal but didn't really see it. "Yes," Ciar said darkly, "very interesting indeed...."
    Nia
    Nia
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Nia Thu Feb 09, 2012 1:17 pm

"Rhe best student in this school," Ksenia replied to Ciar's introduction. "Oh? I suppose it is a good technique," she said thinking about the dagger her a master has given her. She had not used in yet, but the fact that she now carried a weapon on her person made her think differently. "These creatures do need to be kept in line," she said as she glanced over st the house elves working on the other side of the kitchen.

"Yes, the crow," the young witch almost mused to herself as she spooned some more of her ice dream. "Some of the students can be so foolish. Maybe getting kidnapped will teach them to listen to their elders more," she shook her head slightly. "Childish really. And far too egotistical for their own good." the crow was one of the reasons she ws staying inside of the walls of the castle. The other being her dear, abusive husband who she never wanted to see again.

"It isn't?" Ksenia raised an eyebrow at that. "I suppose that would make sense. It couldn't have kidnapped so many students if it wasn't so powerful," she said before slipping th spoonful of ice cream into her mouth. "I suppose there would be many more interesting things around us if only people bothered to notice them."
    Ci
    Ci
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Ci Tue Feb 14, 2012 1:26 am

Ciar let slip a dark laugh. To her this girl just seemed so naive. Ciar didn't need weapons or magic to keep people or creatures in line. Yes, she cared for beasts more than humans but it was her reputation that kept the humans in line and her aura that kept the beasts in line. Her aura was very dark and had a somewhat twisted nature. Only when she released the pent up emotions and just let go did it lighten to a dark grey.

"I don't need this to keep them in line," she said, indicating the knife with a leg of crab. "I have other ways to make them see things my way." Biting into a biscuit she chewed slowly as she contemplated how to make the most of this conversation without having to reveal herself too much. "Sometimes our elders do not deserve to be listened to. They themselves may have wronged us or been the one at fault. I will only listen to someone older than myself if they have shown that they are more knowledgable or that they are worthy of my respect. I will not listen to someone that is no more than a weak follower."

Going back to her crab Ciar cracked open another leg. "How many interesting things have you seen, Sokol," she questioned lightly digging out the white meat. Popping it into her mouth she looked relaxed but alert. "In your opinion, what classifies as interesting?"

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Apr 29, 2024 4:38 pm