Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

Late Night Studies (Treshawn)

Nia
    Nia
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Late Night Studies (Treshawn) Empty Late Night Studies (Treshawn)

Post by Nia Fri Feb 03, 2012 11:04 pm

Ksenia lay on one of the couches in the common room reading a textbook. Her body was exhausted and uncomfortable from a number of bruises she had, but she didn't let that bother her. She barely got any sleep last night and was still planning to study well past midnight today. She ignored her fellow house mates like she usually did and they did not bother her. It was something she was used to.
    Treshawn Beneparte
    Treshawn Beneparte
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Late Night Studies (Treshawn) Empty Re: Late Night Studies (Treshawn)

Post by Treshawn Beneparte Fri Feb 03, 2012 11:13 pm

Tre slipped into what he supposed was supposed to be his common room and looked around. It wasn't the fanciest place he'd stayed, but it definately wasn't the worst.

He sat in a chair across from a girl. "Hey." He greeted, lying across one of the chairs.
    Nia
    Nia
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Nia Fri Feb 03, 2012 11:20 pm

Ksenia glanced up to see a boy laying down across from her. She only spared him one look before returning to her book."New student?" she guessed. More then likely. The others knew she wasn't a social person.
    Treshawn Beneparte
    Treshawn Beneparte
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Treshawn Beneparte Fri Feb 03, 2012 11:30 pm

Tre smiled. "Yep." He said, looking her over. She wasn't that bad looking, actually, not that he hadn't seen better.

He stood and walked over her to take her hand, bringing it up to his lips and kissing it sweetly. "Tre Beneparte at your service." He said with a bow, before returning to his seat as if nothing out of the ordinary had just happened.
    Nia
    Nia
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Nia Fri Feb 03, 2012 11:42 pm

Ksenia raised an eyebrow at him, her expression remaining cold as he took her hand. "Ksenia Sokol," she said. What with the guys and flirting recently. She was sick of it already. Her gaze went back to her book as he sat back down across from her. "So, what do you think of the school so far?" she asked absentmindedly as she turned a page.
    Treshawn Beneparte
    Treshawn Beneparte
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Treshawn Beneparte Sat Feb 04, 2012 12:05 am

Tre shrugged one shoulder. "It's not the worst." He said, reaching into his bag for a notebook. He flipped to a blank page and pulled out a pencil. American wizards used them all the time.

"I guess it's a nice school." He offered, looking around the room before beginning the drawing of it. "It's a bit better than PECA, but I guess that's just a matter of opinion."
    Nia
    Nia
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Nia Sat Feb 04, 2012 5:54 am

"The school is what you make it of it," Ksenia said coldly. "There are some that are uncomfortable with the darkness that can consume you from every angle here. Those do not stay long," she said, flicking a page. "Fourth year I presume?" she asked, glancing up at him.
    Treshawn Beneparte
    Treshawn Beneparte
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Treshawn Beneparte Sat Feb 04, 2012 6:04 am

Tre rolled his eyes, unconcerned with her little 'ooohhh darkness scaaaaaaaaaaary' speel. Like he'd have gone here if he didn't know there was darkness to fight. "Yeah yeah yeah. Darkness... consuming... same old speel." He continued sketching, unconcerned.

"Yeah, I'm a fourth year." He said, done the outlines and starting to darken the lines. "Are you a fourth year too?"
    Nia
    Nia
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Nia Sat Feb 04, 2012 6:11 am

Ksenia looked st him, but didn't say anything. There. There many kinds of students. She was too far gone in the darkness herself to ever back out. "And why did you choose to come to Durmstrang?" she asked.

"Yes I am. I've been there from the beginning," she said. There were a lot of benefits that came with that. She knew the name and face of every student in the school. Knew what they thought of her. "This place changes you."
    Treshawn Beneparte
    Treshawn Beneparte
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Treshawn Beneparte Sat Feb 04, 2012 6:20 am

Tre kept his eyes on the drawing in front of him. "I was originally going to come here, but my father moved to America with me. We just got back." He shrugged. "It's not a bad school, I'm just not used to it yet."

He looked at her with a raised eyebrow. "The only things that change you are the things you let influence you." He said. "If you really didn't want to be changed, you would still be the same." he stopped drawing to smudge the drawing a bit... then looked back at her. "No offense or anything like that. Just an observation."
    Nia
    Nia
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Nia Sat Feb 04, 2012 11:21 am

"You are changing all the time despite what you believe," Ksenia said coldly. "We cannot freeze our state of mind. You would be a fool to deny that. And while you can control how you change the simple fact remains that tomorrow you will slightly different then you are right now," she stated as she turned yet another page of her book.
    Treshawn Beneparte
    Treshawn Beneparte
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Treshawn Beneparte Sat Feb 04, 2012 1:27 pm

Tre rolled his eyes and returned to his drawing. "Relax, Seni." He said, darkening more lines and cocking his head to the side. "I didn't mean to make you so defensive. If you're all for being dark and dreary and would like to blame the school, I have nothing against that. I'm just a new student making observations."

He put down the pencil and reached into his bag for some chorcoal. He adjusted his hold on it a few times before adding the shadows where needed.

He tsked. "First time we meet and you're already calling me a fool. Shame." He observed. "I'll believe what I want, and you'll believe what you want, and there won't be a conflict." He shrugged a shoulder. "Unless, of course, you want and like conflict. Then I really can't stop you from starting one."
    Nia
    Nia
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Nia Sun Feb 05, 2012 12:15 am

"Defensive?" Ksenia arched her eyebrow at him, her gaze ice cold. "Iwas just expressing my own opinion, nothing more," she stated coldly. "And what, you make up nicknames for every person you meet?" she asked, sarcastically.

"You are far too nice," she said, studying him with her gaze. It was an insult, and a strange one at that. There were not many people in this school who were as considerate as him. "I am quite certain tht you will find yourself in a lot of conflicts at this school."
    Treshawn Beneparte
    Treshawn Beneparte
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Treshawn Beneparte Sun Feb 05, 2012 3:41 pm

Tre grinned. "Nicknaming is a habit of mine, but if you'd rather me just call you Ksenia, that can be done also."

He furrowed his eyebrows at the drawing and added a few more shadows. "Being nice isn't a crime." He stated simply. "Conflicts do not scare me. I usually find the solution easy enough, and lead whoever in that direction." He put the chorcoal away and pulled out an eraser, adding light now that the darkness was in place and smudging it so it blended nicely. "What's life without a bit of Conflict, anyway?" he asked.
    Nia
    Nia
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Nia Thu Feb 09, 2012 12:40 pm

Ksenia rolled her eyes at him. "You are not being nice, you are being boring and quite annoying. And people do not like pests in this school," she said as she relaxed further into the couch. "Ah, yes, conflicts. So many people are scared of them. Fools," the young witch muttered almost to herself. She let out a small laugh as she pulled a Battle Strattegies book into her lap. "I have to agree with you on that point. There would be absolutely no fun with with no conflict. No disagreements, no wars."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Apr 29, 2024 11:24 am