Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

3 posters

Living (Ares and Vala)

Ares Ryker
    Ares Ryker
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Living (Ares and Vala) Empty Living (Ares and Vala)

Post by Ares Ryker Mon Jan 30, 2012 8:28 pm

Ares had been stood here for a while. The cliff tops had always looked dangerous to him as a kid and now he knew he was dying he just had to come. He wanted to really live. He wanted to do all the things he'd been too scared to do before. The cliffs had been his first choice.

He took a deep breath and spread his arms wide just letting the winds blow around him for a while.

Vala Ramone
    Vala Ramone
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Living (Ares and Vala) Empty Re: Living (Ares and Vala)

Post by Vala Ramone Tue Jan 31, 2012 3:09 am

Vala walked along the water's edge, along the section of beach that ended in cliffs. She loved it. It was so very scenic. The girl pulled her robes closer about herself to ward off the wind. Spotting a familiar figure, she smiled.

"Going to jump?" she called. "You haven't even asked me out on a date, yet."
    Ares Ryker
    Ares Ryker
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Ares Ryker Tue Jan 31, 2012 10:03 pm

He turned at the sound of a familiar voice. "Thinking about it." He said dropping his arms back to his side. "Have you ever thought about doing something reckless? Just to... i don't know, just to feel alive?" He asked turning back to look at the sea below his feet. Maybe something reckless was exactly what he needed.

"What do you think? Reckon i'd survive the jump?" He asked. "I'll tell you what. If i don't hit the rocks below, i'll take you to the more expensive restaurant or bar in town." He said looking at her. "How's that sound?"
    Vala Ramone
    Vala Ramone
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Vala Ramone Wed Feb 01, 2012 12:56 am

"Reckless?" Vala responded. She closed the distance between them and took one of his hands in both of her own, tilting her head to gaze up into his face.

"Do you suppose a girl like me needs to be reckless to feel alive?" the blonde asked. "I think recklessness is better suited to men and those who are not so pretty."

Vala smiled, stepping closer to him. "If you don't jump, you've no risk of hitting them at all," she pointed out.
    Ares Ryker
    Ares Ryker
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Ares Ryker Wed Feb 01, 2012 11:48 pm

He turned his head to look at her. "Reckless." He nodded. "I'm dying Vala and i have no idea how long i have left." He admitted looking out across the sea. He hated this fact but he hated telling people even more. It made him feel weak.

He smiled. "You are perfect just the way you are." He said stroking the side of her face with the back of his other hand. "I just don't want to hold you back. It's not fair. I won't be able to give you all the things you want and you deserve it all and more."

"If i don't jump then i'll be in the same mind frame i woke up in this morning. I want to live Vala. I mean really live."
    Vala Ramone
    Vala Ramone
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Vala Ramone Thu Feb 02, 2012 12:24 am

Vala, for once in her life, didn't immediately have a response. She stared at him, gaze a bit stricken. The girl leaned into his touch.

"You really think I would let anyone hold me back?" she asked, tone mildly incredulous. "How could you know all the things I want? or if you could give them? Don't you think I deserve to decide that?"

She took his other hand, tugging him so he would turn to face her. "What do you mean, you're dying?" she asked, tone very quiet.

Vala regarded him a long moment, green eyes studying his face. Then, she raised up on her toes and brushed her lips lightly against his. "Jump, then," she told him. "Perhaps, I will still be waiting for you here when you find a way back up."
    Ares Ryker
    Ares Ryker
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Ares Ryker Wed Feb 08, 2012 1:26 am

He smiled softly and shook his head. "Of course not. You are one person who i know would never do that." He smiled before letting out a little sigh. "I don't but i want to know. I want to know all there is to know about you, because Im too selfish to watch you walk away. I want my last months years whatever to be spent with you! Im happier here than i have ever been." He smiled. "And that's all because of you."

He pulled his hands back and shoved them into his pocket as he thought of a way to explain. "I have poison running though my veins Vala. I have to take a potion everyday just to keep me alive. Without it i'd have died a very long time ago." He explained. Even now, 2 years on it was hard for him to talk about. He was young, he should be off doing reckless things like usual but instead he was stuck fearing that one day the point would be too far from his reach.

He kissed her back making the kiss last slightly longer than she planned as he followed her as she pulled back. "I will be right back, don't move." He smiled falling backwards off the cliff. For a few seconds he just let the wind blow around him, it felt great against his flesh. Then before it was too late he turned and flew off in his bird form. The thrill of the simple action had him squawking with joy.
    Vala Ramone
    Vala Ramone
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Vala Ramone Wed Feb 08, 2012 1:51 am

Vala smiled back at him, a flattered blush coloring her cheeks. "Then, I will tell you," she told him. "Because I am too selfish, too. I will not let you go. I saw you, first. None of the other women can have you."

She listened, nodding in understanding, hazel green eyes never leaving his. The potion she had given him the first time they met made sense, now. It wasn't fair, though she didn't pity him. He would not want to be pitied. Perhaps, there would even yet be a cure, but regardless, she would not pity him. Not this man.

Vala drew in a breath and held it as he fell back, clasping her hands as she watched him fall. She gave a laugh of relief and delight as he took on his animagus form.

He'd be alright, and he'd be hers - even if it was just for a little while.
    Crow
    Crow
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Crow Wed Feb 08, 2012 1:56 am

A figure loped across the grounds, four feet, carrying it towards the cliffs. There. Alone. A girl. It changed, morphing from four legs to two, large black wings spanning from its back. There was little time. It must be quick. There were too many still in need of protection.

Approaching the girl, it placed a hand on her shoulder.

"You will come with me," it declared. Then, without further ado, it hoisted her up over its shoulder and launched into the air.
    Ares Ryker
    Ares Ryker
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Ares Ryker Wed Feb 08, 2012 2:11 am

He flew in a loop and turned back to look at her. If he was anything he was a show off. He loved showing off at every opportunity he could find. He stopped mid air and looked on in shock as the crow grabbed her. A crow? What the hell was the world coming too if a human sized crow came and kidnapped people? He flew after them doing his best to keep up until suddenly he hit a brick wall, instantly knocking him out of the sky and into the sea below.
    Vala Ramone
    Vala Ramone
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Vala Ramone Wed Feb 08, 2012 2:21 am

Vala turned as a large shadow fell across her. Her expression fell as she stared up at the man, her gaze going to his wings.

"Oh, you have got to be kidding me!" she declared. "I'm not even a stud-" She gave a startled squeak as it grabbed her and slung her over her shoulder.

"Put me down!" she screeched in Italian, struggling in the creature's grasp. Her gaze sought out the figure that was Ares, a smug smirk spreading across her face as she saw he was in pursuit.

That soon changed, however.

"ARES!" Vala shrieked, kicking her legs and pounding her fists against the creature's back. How did the stupid thing even get across the wards?! "ARES!" But already, he was out of sight, and the isle was growing small...

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 16, 2024 12:24 pm