Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

4 posters

In loving Memory(Open)

In loving Memory(Open) Empty In loving Memory(Open)

Post by Guest Sat Nov 05, 2011 7:54 am

Miles walked through the gates of the graveyard, and strolled over to his little brothers grave, and kneeled down before it " Mitchell Bloxam" Miles smiled as he read the name of his dead brother. Miles pulled out his wand and flicked it in a circular motion "Orchideous" a beatiful bouquet of red and white roses appeared at the bottom of Mitchell's grave. Guilt soon swepped over Miles, he felt bad using magic on his brothers grave, as though it was disrespectful

He couldn't believe that his father could kill his own son all because he was squib, his mother was withdrawn for weeks after, Why is he so concerned with blood purity, so what if Mitchell wasn't a wizard, he had the sweetest soul, and he was only six Miles thought to himself. Miles looked back up at his brothers grave and tears began rolling down his cheeks.
    Train Reid
    Train Reid
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

In loving Memory(Open) Empty Re: In loving Memory(Open)

Post by Train Reid Sun Nov 06, 2011 4:44 am

It has been six years since Zayden's Uncle Zenith was murdered by his own wife. Every other day she would visit and spend hours with him, only to acknowledge him for his guidance and support for her family. Zenith, was Zayden's uncle. When her father died, Zenith took care for her and her family since. He was of great importance her. He was like the second father she had. Hence, she never forgets to visit him.

As she was laying down beside her Uncle's grave, she heard a twig crack. Alarmed, she peeked over and looked if who it was. There, near the corner of the graveyard, she spotted a friend of hers, Miles.

Wanting to surprise him, Zayden sneaked through some tombstones until she have found herself behind Miles.

"~Awoooo~", she blurted.

Post by Guest Sun Nov 06, 2011 8:18 am

Miles heard a voice behind him, a cold chill ran down his spine. He quickly wiped the tears off his cheek and and spun around with a fierce look on his face. But as he turned around he saw it was the Gryffindor girl who helped him brew Amortentia, Miles smiled " Oh hello, wha..what are you doing here?" Miles asked

realizing he still didn't know her name, he contempleted using the skills he had learned in Occlumency to penetrate her mind and gain access to her memories in order to find out her name, but felt as though this would be too evasive.
    Train Reid
    Train Reid
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Train Reid Sun Nov 06, 2011 11:43 am

"Hahaha.. You should have seen your face...hahhaa", Zayden laughed. It was her first time seeing Miles looked really scared. Actually, it's quite an unusual sight for her really. She never thought Miles could have that kind of side.

".. Am I not allowed to be in the graveyard? . . .hahaha ", she responded, gleefully. She then, sat down beside Miles while offering him a small piece of candy.

Post by Guest Sun Nov 06, 2011 12:00 pm

the Gryffindor girl's humor cheered Miles up. " Oh no, i didn't mean it like that, I was just curious as to why you are here" Miles was glad to see her again, he considered her a good friend, and when telling his parents about her he had to say she was in Slytherin or else his father would have gone into a blind rage to find out Miles was good friends with a Gryffindor.
    Train Reid
    Train Reid
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Train Reid Sun Nov 06, 2011 1:33 pm

"Well, same as you did, I think. . . . "Zayden replied with cheerfulness. She then turned to Miles and said, "Crying to a tombstone won't bring him back, y'know. Instead, deliver him a blissful smile. At least, he's happy wherever he is right now. He also wouldn't feel the suffering of life anymore. You should be happy for him. Otherwise, if you'll give him a sad impression, he'll certainly feel worried. . . . . . . . . <stares at Miles> , , Wow, you're red. You look so much like a tomato now. . . .Hahaha. . . so . . . .don't cry okay?"
    October Hearthswood
    October Hearthswood
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by October Hearthswood Sun Nov 06, 2011 9:16 pm

"She's right you know," October said coming up from behind them, "Sorry I was her visiting my sister and I couldn't help but over hear your conversation. Mind if I join you both?"

Post by Guest Sun Nov 06, 2011 11:45 pm

Miles was shocked that the Gryffindor girl picked up that he was crying, Miles wiped his eyes trying to conceal that he had being crying, Miles knew what she was saying was right, he smiled at her " Thank you" Miles leaned over and hugged her.

Miles then heard a voice coming towards them, he looked around to see a girl walking up towards them, she asked if she could join them. " Yea of course you can" Miles said warmly
    Train Reid
    Train Reid
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Train Reid Mon Nov 07, 2011 2:25 am

Train felt very elated. "Hahah . . . . and thank you . . . . .for thanking me. ", she said, smiling.

She then, turned to the girl who was behind her and gestured her to seat. "<smiles>Definitely."
    October Hearthswood
    October Hearthswood
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by October Hearthswood Mon Nov 07, 2011 2:50 am

"If you don't mind me asking who are you here to see?" October asked sitting down.
    Train Reid
    Train Reid
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Train Reid Mon Nov 07, 2011 4:29 am

"Well . . My uncle. How 'bout you? . . .and oh yeah. . .May I know your name?",Train responded with a big grin.

Post by Guest Mon Nov 07, 2011 6:06 am

Miles smiled as the Gryffindor girl replied to the girl who had just joined them, " Oh don't tell her your name, because you'll never get it out of her what her name is" Miles said, while he looked over at the Gryffindor girl with a smirk "Well anyway, Im Miles" Miles stuck his hand out to shake the girl's hand, he noticed she had a very warm and inviting smile
    Train Reid
    Train Reid
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Train Reid Mon Nov 07, 2011 6:13 am

"Hey . . .That's not fair . . .hahha", Train chortled as she punched Miles on his arm.
    October Hearthswood
    October Hearthswood
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by October Hearthswood Mon Nov 07, 2011 8:28 am

October smiled at Miles and shook his hand, "My name is October, and it's alright I don't need to know her name," gesturing to the girl sitting beside them, "I'll just find out in class."

Post by Guest Tue Nov 08, 2011 7:03 am

Miles rubbed his arm, " Well its true" Miles laughed as he looked over at the Gryffindor girl, he then looked back at October, "Pleased to meet you October, and yeah i guess and seeming your a Gryffindor im sure she'll tell you"

Miles then had a sudden thought, he could always ask Aquila what the Gryffindor girls name was, he seems to be friends with everyone, im sure he 'll know, Miles then looked back at the Gryffindor girl, " Well something tells me i'll be finding out you name pretty soon" a smile appeared on Miles's face, he was feeling quite smug with himself
    October Hearthswood
    October Hearthswood
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by October Hearthswood Tue Nov 08, 2011 8:31 am

"It's nice to meet you to Miles. So if you don't mind me asking what happened to your brother?" October asked looking at the grave she was sitting in front of.

Post by Guest Tue Nov 08, 2011 9:33 am

Miles looked over at his brother's grave, he had to try hard to suppress himself from crying again he took a deep breath, then looked over at October " Well.. he was was a squib and my father was disgusted by this and he" Miles's felt his tears welling up again "he killed him" Miles looked back at Mitchell's grave and forced himself to smile
    October Hearthswood
    October Hearthswood
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by October Hearthswood Wed Nov 09, 2011 12:25 am

"Oh I'm so sorry." October said putting a hand on Miles shoulder.

October didn't get why people did that, especially parents, I mean now matter who the were parents should still love them.

"You know I bet your brother is happy where he is, I mean he's not really gone he'll still live on in your heart." October said trying to comfort Miles, who looked like he was about to start to crying. "So tell me a little about your brother?"

Post by Guest Wed Nov 09, 2011 7:48 am

Elizabeth walked around the Graveyard, smiling to herself Haha most of these were filthy mudbloods

Elizabeth then looked over at a grave in the back row, she noticed three people sitting on the ground talking, as she got closer she saw that it was her cousin Miles, Elizabeth rolled her eyes, Such a disgrace to the family Elizabeth thought to herself. She marched over to the group

" Your not still mopeing about that pathetic little squib of a brother of yours are you Milesie" Elizabeth said with a smirk on her face

[OOC: I hope you don't mind me making us cousins]
    Vincent Furtell
    Vincent Furtell
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Vincent Furtell Sun Nov 13, 2011 1:56 pm

Vincent wanted to come to the graveyard whether he knew anyone in it or not, he believed everyone should be respected
    He slowly went to each grave that still stood and for each one he would cast 'orchideous' and a bouquet of lillies would be present at ewach and every grave, damaged graves he would move and repair. He had been doing this for hours and was almost done when he saw a group of people around one particular grave.
    He went around continuing his self designated job listening in on the conversation.

Post by Guest Sun Nov 13, 2011 11:29 pm

Miles took a deep breath in and was about to tell October about his brother, but he was suddenly interupted by a familar voice

Miles quickly spun around and saw it was his cousin Elizabeth, he glared at her as she insulted his brother. Miles tood up and pulled out his wand and aimed it at his cousin

" Don't say that Elizabeth" Miles said, his voice was full of anger and rage, he eyes had now become firmly fixed upon hers
    Kirsten Cresswell
    Kirsten Cresswell
    Second Year
    Second Year

Post by Kirsten Cresswell Sun Nov 13, 2011 11:56 pm

Kirsten stumbled into the graveyard, the sharp hot pain of tears running down her eyes. Today was the first anniversary of her dear grandmother Aileen's death, and the pain was like a rusty wrench around her heart.

Blind from the salty tears, she swiped at her eyes, and looked up to see herself in the midst of a commotion occurring around a boys grave by the name of Mitchell. Even more surprising, she thought, as her eyes focused, was that she was face to face with her old friend from kindergarten, Miles Bloxam.

"MILES!" she screeched, barely believing her eyes. She saw the drawn wand, the fierce look, and the person that it was directed at, his bitch of a cousin, that Lestrange girl. "Elizabeth." she said coldly, remembering the torment this girl had inflicted on her whenever she and Miles had had a play date. "What's going on?"

Post by Guest Mon Nov 14, 2011 12:18 am

Miles then heard some shout out his name, he looked over and saw Kirsten a girl who he had gone to kindergarden

Miles smiled warmly at Kirsten " Kirsten, it's so good to see you, it's been ages" Miles said, he still had his wand aimed at Elizabeth, there was no he was letting her catch him off guard, she knew exactly what she was like

Miles looked back over at Kirsten, " You remember this one dont you" Miles said as he used to his wand to gesture over to Elizabeth
    Kirsten Cresswell
    Kirsten Cresswell
    Second Year
    Second Year

Post by Kirsten Cresswell Mon Nov 14, 2011 12:24 am

Kirsten smiled warmly as Miles greeted her. She was very glad that her childhood best friend was attending Hogwarts. She let the emotion slip off her face as she turned back again to Elizabeth as Miles gestured towards his cousin. "Of course I remember her," she replied through gritted teeth. "What seems to be the problem?" her hand hovered over her robe, ready to draw her wand at a moments notice.
    October Hearthswood
    October Hearthswood
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by October Hearthswood Mon Nov 14, 2011 6:12 am

Miles was about to tell the story about his brother when they heard someone behind them. October looked up and saw a girl, Miles seemed to get angry and stood up wand pointed at the girl. October didn't know what was going on or who this girl was.

"Miles, who is she?" She whispered standing up as well.

Miles didn't seem to hear her, but kept glaring at the girl in front of them. They heard someone scream Miles name, they both looked over and saw another girl running toward them. This girl seemed to be also know who this mysterious girl was, because as soon as she came over she pulled her wand out and pointed it the same girl.

October was getting tired of all this confusion she looked at the girl who had two wands pointed at her, "Who are you?"

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 16, 2024 2:12 pm