Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

Lesson 1 Third Years

Lesson 1 Third Years Empty Lesson 1 Third Years

Post by Guest Tue Aug 16, 2011 7:49 am

Theolynne stood, leaning up against the cool rock of the walls. She was reading a muggle book she fancied quite a bit. The soft noises of some classical artist playing on the muggle record player in the distance.

Hell: Canto V. Thus I descended from the first circle down into the second, which girdles less space, and so much more woe that it goads to wailing. There stands Minos horribly, and snarles; he examines the transgressions at the enterance; he judges, and he sends according as he entwines himself.
    Lacey Black
    Lacey Black
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Lesson 1 Third Years Empty E

Post by Lacey Black Tue Aug 16, 2011 4:21 pm

Lacey entered the Astronomy classroom and smiled at the serenity of the atmosphere. With a contended sigh, she sat down at an empty desk and withdrew her Astronomy text book, not daring to say a word for fear she'd break the peaceful silence that rained upon the room.

Lesson 1 Third Years Empty Re: Lesson 1 Third Years

Post by Guest Tue Aug 16, 2011 6:34 pm

"Good evening Ms. Black." Theolynne called out, never once looking up from the pages of her book. "Have you ever read 'Dante's Devine Comedy'?"

Last edited by Theolynne Gray on Wed Aug 17, 2011 4:34 am; edited 1 time in total
    Diane Scamander
    Diane Scamander
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Diane Scamander Wed Aug 17, 2011 4:31 am

Diane entered the room with a happy face.

"Good Evening Professor"

She sat beside another gryffindor girl and took out her things.
    Man, was it quite in there.

(OOC: Isn't it supposed to be evening or am I just mistaken??)

Post by Guest Wed Aug 17, 2011 4:36 am

(OOC: fixed it, Very Happy)

Theolynne smiled at Diane. "Good evening to you as well." She said, still not looking up from her book. "Ms. Scamander, have you ever read Dante's Divine Comedy?" She asked repeating the same question she'd asked the other girl.
    Lacey Black
    Lacey Black
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Lacey Black Thu Aug 18, 2011 12:51 pm

Lacey smiled, "No, I haven't yet had the pleasure of reading it, but I can tell you I've passed it in my library many times and examined it. I think my fingers seem to have a permanent attachment to the poor tome for it goes everywhere with me yet I haven't cracked a page of it.

"Do tell me, is it quite good?"

Post by Guest Thu Aug 18, 2011 8:21 pm

Theolynne finally looked up from her book, "It is amazing." She stated with a small smile. "Ms. Black, your first duty as my apprentice is to read this novel."
    Lacey Black
    Lacey Black
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Lacey Black Sat Aug 20, 2011 1:22 am

Lacey nodded, a smile lighting up her features. "That can very easily be done." She had a feeling she was going to very much enjoy Astronomy.

Post by Guest Sat Aug 20, 2011 6:40 am

"Okay, well today, we are going to talk about constellations." She started putting her book down.

"At any given moment hundreds of things can be seen from the sky at night. Stars, Planets, Nebulas, Constellations, even whole galaxies. From our position, in Scottland, during the Fall season. Someone tell me one constellation that can be seen."
    Lacey Black
    Lacey Black
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Lacey Black Sun Aug 21, 2011 3:59 am

Lacey raised her hand uncertainly. "Um, would one of them be, Vega?" she guess, not knowing if she was correct or not.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 6:55 am